OIDIA round 11; vote even if you arent a rep, you can jump in without knowing any of the rules

no i didnt mean transgender...I meant born with penis and female body parts. Like its how they were born.

But thats a good question I wonder if he is attracted to transgender people who undergo hormone and surgical stuff...Im pretty sure I asked him a million questions and that was one of them, which I think he is only into that if they are born that way. He mainly sleeps w women though, and just has a fetish. He calls himself gay...but Im like how are you gay if you have sex w women and are attracted to them...Also shemales are like not quite men...so idk what to call that. I think he's just having difficulty adjusting and coming out w that tbh

"gay" does not equal Homosexual.

"gay" can be bi and all of the others too.

JUST TELL ME!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?????????????????????????????

i have to know :crying2:

1. you're welcome :orangu:

2. obviously it was a dumb thing to do because he's stupid! i mean - seriously!!! there are no people who stan 2 pop singers! and people don't wanna have other stans for other singers in their forum!

3. hdu say that pop is dying?!?!!? what about Britney???????? she's the queen of pop!!!!!!!!!!!!  :zoomzoom:  :zoomzoom:  :zoomzoom:

4. "even the dicks and trolls" dicks and trolls are all is left there! and you still go there.......  :zoomzoom:

not true about the dicks and trolls

its 50% troll there right now...I guess I troll over there now, like trolling the former trolls

the rest are people who are worried about exfail...lol. The shittiest members who were always negative, are getting pussified over there and yeah I guess I am a dick, because I am using that opportunity to play on their emotions. Alotta people there are just waiting for it to crash and want to see the meltdowns. Also several people are on both sites. Tons of members are just inactive there though...Hybrid hasnt been on in like a month, but I have his contact info cuz he was my first friend there...at first he said it would be hard to leave but that was several weeks ago...Im gonna try n email him to get over here.

I am never a dick to the sweet and positive members though...how could I be? I love nice people and feel like I should have their back. Enough talk of it though, its only worth a few friends and the hope to get in touch w people. Plus I lost a hotties phone number and email and she wants to meet me in Vegas which is a must

not true about the dicks and trolls

its 50% troll there right now...I guess I troll over there now, like trolling the former trolls

the rest are people who are worried about exfail...lol. The shittiest members who were always negative, are getting pussified over there and yeah I guess I am a dick, because I am using that opportunity to play on their emotions. Alotta people there are just waiting for it to crash and want to see the meltdowns. Also several people are on both sites. Tons of members are just inactive there though...Hybrid hasnt been on in like a month, but I have his contact info cuz he was my first friend there...at first he said it would be hard to leave but that was several weeks ago...Im gonna try n email him to get over here.

I am never a dick to the sweet and positive members though...how could I be? I love nice people and feel like I should have their back. Enough talk of it though, its only worth a few friends and the hope to get in touch w people. Plus I lost a hotties phone number and email and she wants to meet me in Vegas which is a must

:frenchy:

they're all trolls and dicks. :sipstea:

"gay" does not equal Homosexual.

"gay" can be bi and all of the others too.

JUST TELL ME!! HOW OLD ARE YOU?????????????????????????????

i have to know :crying2:

really I thought gay just meant homo...that is how people use it here.? And alotta bi people I know seem to stay on one side at a time...

Cuz I am friends w alotta lesbians and they dont refer to themselves as "gay"

also since you are yelling at me and crying I am 29 yrs, I thought you knew. I know we've talked about it. You just hava short memory I think

really I thought gay just meant homo...that is how people use it here.? And alotta bi people I know seem to stay on one side at a time...

Cuz I am friends w alotta lesbians and they dont refer to themselves as "gay"

also since you are yelling at me and crying I am 29 yrs, I thought you knew. I know we've talked about it. You just hava short memory I think

they don't refer themselves "gay" because they can use "lesbian" but the real meaning of "gay" is all of those things :orangu:

(the true meaning of it is actually "happy" and "cheerful" :orangu: so whenever you listen to Britney, you actually gay :gloria::loldisidiot::laughinatu: unless it's a sad song :orangu: )

OMG YAS!!!!! my life is complete now!!! :crying1: i thought you're older tbh :gloria: 29yo guys are hot   ;)

and i have the best memory in the world tbh! i remember things from when i was 3yo. i remember all of my life!

i hate this talent! i remember things i shouldn't :crying2:

you never told me how old you are. i'd remember for sure!

they don't refer themselves "gay" because they can use "lesbian" but the real meaning of "gay" is all of those things 

(the true meaning of it is actually "happy" and "cheerful"  so whenever you listen to Britney, you actually gay :gloria::loldisidiot::laughinatu:

OMG YAS!!!!! my life is complete now!!! :crying1: i thought you're older tbh :gloria: 29yo guys are hot   ;)

and i have the best memory in the world tbh! i remember things from when i was 3yo. i remember all of my life!

i hate this talent! i remember things i shouldn't :crying2:

you never told me how old you are. i'd remember for sure!

Exactly...gay means happy. And f*g means cigarette. 

Everyone my age knows Britney...I think the newer generations all her fans are female or gay...but in my day tons of people loved (or liked) Britney. Often guys liked her to be cool w the females. But I was totally in love and she was my gf in my head.  :crying2: But I didnt just love ha cuz she was super good looking, her soul is beautiful and she is adorable.  :crying2: Trust me I was a mess of a fanboy, my entire room in highschool was covered in Britney, and people thought I was insane cuz my image is wayyyy different. Spice Girls was my first concert and I was crazy for them (dont even think about calling me gay), but then Britney took over and during the flawless OIDIA era I was so worried that her career wouldnt last cuz haters were on full patrol...so it is amazing she is still here. The older fans are more appreciative I think, and dont give a fuck about petty superficial things... we got to see and experience all the backlash and fight Xtina lovers and jealous haters like viciously. Breast implant rumors, people claiming she's be a nude model in 2 years, slut shaming, and everything under the jealous sun....Xtina fans were super bitchy but alotta them secretly liked Britney and defnly do nowadays.  I was a fan at the perfect time and age...just a little younger than Britney, and I followed her through her journey. I was in college when ITZ came out :thirsty:  

Exactly...gay means happy. And f*g means cigarette. 

Everyone my age knows Britney...I think the newer generations all her fans are female or gay...but in my day tons of people loved (or liked) Britney. Often guys liked her to be cool w the females. But I was totally in love and she was my gf in my head.  :crying2: But I didnt just love ha cuz she was super good looking, her soul is beautiful and she is adorable.  :crying2: Trust me I was a mess of a fanboy, my entire room in highschool was covered in Britney, and people thought I was insane cuz my image is wayyyy different. Spice Girls was my first concert and I was crazy for them (dont even think about calling me gay), but then Britney took over and during the flawless OIDIA era I was so worried that her career wouldnt last cuz haters were on full patrol...so it is amazing she is still here. The older fans are more appreciative I think, and dont give a fuck about petty superficial things... we got to see and experience all the backlash and fight Xtina lovers and jealous haters like viciously. Breast implant rumors, people claiming she's be a nude model in 2 years, slut shaming, and everything under the jealous sun....Xtina fans were super bitchy but alotta them secretly liked Britney and defnly do nowadays.  I was a fan at the perfect time and age...just a little younger than Britney, and I followed her through her journey. I was in college when ITZ came out :thirsty:  

Spice Girls??? :laughinatu:

JK ;)

no one cares about Floptina and Britney is the best!!! :yes2:

i was in 2nd grade when ITZ came out :orangu:

i've Heard Britney since i was 3 y o

i grew up on songs like stronger, bomt and oops.

my life is full of Britney!!! :clap:

• Like 1

Spice Girls??? :laughinatu:

JK ;)

no one cares about Floptina and Britney is the best!!! :yes2:

i was in 2nd grade when ITZ came out :orangu:

i've Heard Britney since i was 3 y o

i grew up on songs like stronger, bomt and oops.

my life is full of Britney!!! :clap:

I am a shameless Spice Girls and Britney fan. I dont think bout the Spice Girls much but when I do my heart melts again. They are the cheesiest group alive but they were so fun and just very positive and just alive. You probably woulda been a fan too if you were around. Plus they made a Spice Girls movie...like imagine if they made a cheezy sappy Britney movie (not Crossroads, but like an actual movie about Britney)...you know you'd stan hard for that shit. Spice Girls mania was something else, and I embrace that too cuz it helped me get into Britney by opening my rock n roll heart to pop music. Britney is my #1, of course...she has been w me all these years and her discography is flawless as fuck, plus every era is different so there is like infinite shit to stan for.

Yeah ITZ was already out when I was in college. It was hot, and made people do nasty things. I love how so many young people are into Britney...it's unbelievable how some people even refer to her as a flop when she defined my generation and is a part of like 3 generations of youth...and also has fans in their 50s and older. Tons of other popstars were big at one point, but Ill bet hardly anyone knows them in the youngest generation...like what one time hit artists do younger generations know and care strongly for...Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Jessica SImpson, Avril, Xtina, Ashley Simpson, Pink...not even to shade them but like tons of female pop artists have come and gone, all who sold platinum records and shit. Britney fans only know of other artists because every pop album by a young female has been compared to her...and every last popstar essentially loves her or used to stan for her at least.

I am a shameless Spice Girls and Britney fan. I dont think bout the Spice Girls much but when I do my heart melts again. They are the cheesiest group alive but they were so fun and just very positive and just alive. You probably woulda been a fan too if you were around. Plus they made a Spice Girls movie...like imagine if they made a cheezy sappy Britney movie (not Crossroads, but like an actual movie about Britney)...you know you'd stan hard for that shit. Spice Girls mania was something else, and I embrace that too cuz it helped me get into Britney by opening my rock n roll heart to pop music. Britney is my #1, of course...she has been w me all these years and her discography is flawless as fuck, plus every era is different so there is like infinite shit to stan for.

Yeah ITZ was already out when I was in college. It was hot, and made people do nasty things. I love how so many young people are into Britney...it's unbelievable how some people even refer to her as a flop when she defined my generation and is a part of like 3 generations of youth...and also has fans in their 50s and older. Tons of other popstars were big at one point, but Ill bet hardly anyone knows them in the youngest generation...like what one time hit artists do younger generations know and care strongly for...Hilary Duff, Mandy Moore, Jessica SImpson, Avril, Xtina, Ashley Simpson, Pink...not even to shade them but like tons of female pop artists have come and gone, all who sold platinum records and shit. Britney fans only know of other artists because every pop album by a young female has been compared to her...and every last popstar essentially loves her or used to stan for her at least.

i see no lies! :tbh:

and i actually loved the Spice Girls :yes:

my sister loved them and i was listening with her.

i love Wannabe :gloria:

it's nice having conversations with you :D you're very intelligent ;) 

• Like 1

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction- Jenlicious

One Kiss From You- javi_spears

Dear Diary- Dety

Girl In The Mirror- damsel in distress

One kiss from you was saved by @IfYouCantTakeItTheGetBack :yes:

Posted Today, 03:40 AM

☆♢FLAWLESS B!TCH♢☆

• photo-179.jpg?_r=1402371005
  •  
  • vip3.png
  • 1,322 posts

Fine.gif

shop_item_img-7.png shop_item_img-2.gif shop_item_img-6.png shop_item_img-33.pngshop_item_img-45.png

I save One Kiss From You

:yes:

Omg I'm so jealous about this :crying1: I'm from the generation that thinks britney is fucking crazy. Fuck this I want to be a 90's guy. SHIT.

• Like 1

I understand this too, I feel you :crying1:

We have the responsabilty of spread the word that britney is better and doing great rn :crying5:

Dear Diary- Dety

Girl In The Mirror- damsel in distress

ONLY ONE MORE VOTE NEEDED FOR THIS ROUND

if too much time goes by, i'll let someone make a second vote for this round (as long as theyre not Dety or damsel in distress)

I haven't voted but I already voted for slay in the mirror before so I'm not allowed to do it again and there's no way I'm voting against it :4music: lol

Omg I'm so jealous about this :crying1: I'm from the generation that thinks britney is fucking crazy. Fuck this I want to be a 90's guy. SHIT.

90s guys either dont give a shit bout anything or completely love shit...Im all or nothing so Im a total 90s guy

but I love other decades n eras too, not so much this one though