OIDIA round 11; vote even if you arent a rep, you can jump in without knowing any of the rules

oops is a flawless album. one of my favorites (4th place)

but Femme Fatale >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:queenflopga:

Oh hail naw Toxey 4th place

You know Im an OIDIA stanboy, tryn to be all controversial I see

Oops is the most magic album and era, and nothing can or will eva top it. Neva eva eva eva everrrrr

OIDIA is a masterpiece of brilliance...it shits on everything else in the world combined

:kweenbritney:

Oh hail naw Toxey 4th place

You know Im an OIDIA stanboy, tryn to be all controversial I see

Oops is the most magic album and era, and nothing can or will eva top it. Neva eva eva eva everrrrr

OIDIA is a masterpiece of brilliance...it shits on everything else in the world combined

:kweenbritney:

i'm gonna say it again.......

you're gayer than i am!!!!!

OIDIA is a masterpiece of brilliance...it  FF shits on everything else in the world combined

fixed it for ya.

:queenflopga:

that's just ugly stereotypes  :zoomzoom:

and because you stan songs like Heart.

that's something a 7 yo girl would do.

i stan it too  :omg1:

so like the 7 y o comment wasnt an ugly stereotype?

Heart is not gay at all  :kweenbritney:

if I was a JT stan, I believe that would be much more gay tbh

and music isnt gay or strait lol Jesus  :lmaolol:  (well Boy George and the B52s are pretty gay, but my point is valid)

EDIT: also I stan the whole OIDIA album

so like the 7 y o comment wasnt an ugly stereotype?

Heart is not gay at all  :kweenbritney:

if I was a JT stan, I believe that would be much more gay tbh

and music isnt gay or strait lol Jesus  :lmaolol:  (well Boy George and the B52s are pretty gay, but my point is valid)

EDIT: also I stan the whole OIDIA album

a JT stan is not that gay tbh. his music is not "girly" as some people would say Britney's music is.

if you were a JB stan............... that's something else :queenie:

you're still gayer than i am.

you stan songs about boys being cute and i stan (that too) and  songs about sex and dancing....

adNGeAM_460sa_v1.gif

btw, Heart is playing rn in radiobritney :omg1:

a JT stan is not that gay tbh. his music is not "girly" as some people would say Britney's music is.

if you were a JB stan............... that's something else :queenie:

you're still gayer than i am.

you stan songs about boys being cute and i stan (that too) and  songs about sex and dancing....

adNGeAM_460sa_v1.gif

btw, Heart is playing rn in radiobritney :omg1:

So you mean I act gayer than you? It feels wrong to say that even, but I'll just go w it. I do like alotta fruits and rainbows are beautiful....but I have zero fashion sense, cannot even tell when Britney has hair extensions, I dont wax my eyebrows and go to tanning beds, those other stereotypes we were discussing, and I dont call everyone Gurl and Sis (although thanks to y'all I do alot more lately)...if I was gay Id know it and Id be getting a gay blowjob right now

And yessss, any dude who is a JT stan is defnly gay. Like do I wana listen to a pussified diva who sounds like hes getting a dick in the ass, or a sexy female voice...? Also if you literally stan for him and his curly pubes on his head, then how can you not be gay...? Like strait BSB and Nsync fans...Im sorry those literally do not exist past the age of 9