Post Your Pictures Thread

GlenCoco

As always? :yakno:  Betch bai. :overitkbye:   Reported for lies, being rude to me and inciting to hatred   :displeased:

:crying1:

yes. you're always making fun of other people.  :notimeforu:

just don't do it again.

I don't do it for being rude i do it for fun in a good way :crying1:  why y'all are so negative its just fun :crying1:  but i know that i can hurt somebody :crying1:  sorry..... but i can't stop  :crying1:

i am no being like that everytime or always its just the day... a day per year basically  :what:

I do it not for being rude i do it for fun in a good way :crying1:  why y'all are so negative its just fun :crying1:  but i know that i can hurt somebody :crying1:  sorry..... but i can't stop  :crying1:

i am no being like that everytime or always its just the day... a day per year basically  :what:

like you said. it can hurt someone.

i guess that if you can't stop, just say it to yourself instead of posting it. cuz no one is gonna laugh or agree with you anyway....

• Like 1

like you said. it can hurt someone.

i guess that if you can't stop, just say it to yourself instead of posting it. cuz no one is gonna laugh or agree with you anyway....

can you understand that i dont do it for bad, the guys pic reminds me of MJ just the pic not himself, i was like oh u look like mj in that pic, but i just not make fun of him, i just liked to post how i feel about it, i feel really amazed. I don't even think in the MJs imagen in a bad way or as an insult 

If its in a good way... OK in "my good way" how i can Say it to myself and feel bad about it. i dont like to think in how everyone will interpret how i say, Its just the mood in way everyone are in somewhat moment, so i don't mind about it

can you understand that i dont do it for bad, the guys pic reminds me of MJ just the pic not himself, i was like oh u look like mj in that pic, but i just not make fun of him, i just liked to post how i feel about it, i feel really amazed. I don't even think in the MJs imagen in a bad way or as an insult 

If its in a good way... OK in "my good way" how i can Say it to myself and feel bad about it. i dont like to think in how everyone will interpret how i say, Its just the mood in way everyone are in somewhat moment, so i don't mind about it

i get what you're saying but i'm sure you know what can hurt someone. 

i'm not mad. just try not to do that again