Post Your Pictures Thread

GlenCoco

Just a "fuck yeah it's Friday and I'm lookin fly for work y'all" selfie. And damn all the britney stan chicks are fuckin hot! fly to dallas maybe? :oya:

Yp1gXj3.jpg

Oh my gosh your cute  ;)  btw love your avi is that Bill or Ted in your avi I don't remember which is which but watched there movies all the time  :)  :crying1:

• Like 1

I thought you're a girl :gloria:

my whole life is a lie :orangu:

:embarrassed: devoted an entire blog post on Universe to that lol, lemme bold the important part, ahem:

"Welcome yet again to Da New Ish, with yerz trewly, ValetGirls.

Mind implosion: I'm a bro. I know. Cray. Just cuz I gots the word "girls" in maheymaneymaname (Slave reference, deal betches) doesn't mean I am a possessor of said vagina. Valet Girls was an indie band I was background vocalist & fellow lyricist to in my Seattle daze. We were shitty af, but it was hella fun. Do you get the pun? Valet Girls? Valley Girls? Dey like, the same? :qtb:

Now I'm a classical semi-professional oboist. I likes mewzik :bomt:

But anywhore, that's me. 20 years young. Got a full time job and loving it. In a new dating pool and meeting tons of new peeps. Got some great concerts lined up for the summer & fall. It's tight. Speaking of concerts, here's a hella random concert at a club in China I went to. I still have no idea what was going on :uhwtf:

kmQcmmA.jpg

Things weren't always rosy tho. I'm definitely Circusing my ass hardcore right now, and I've been surprised on how much I can push and control myself! :yesplz: They were most egregious times back a year or two. I was a shit example of self mastery. things get betta.

But I know what y'all are still thinking:

KOLkPG3.jpg

#buysodapoponitunes,

ValetGirls :p"

It's true guys. I'm not an overtly sexual butch lesbian. Today I'm coming outta the closet as a straight Britney fan. Thanks for supporting me on this hard journey :crying5: :crying5:

:P

• Like 1

:embarrassed: devoted an entire blog post on Universe to that lol, lemme bold the important part, ahem:

Mind implosion: I'm a bro. I know. Cray. Just cuz I gots the word "girls" in maheymaneymaname (Slave reference, deal betches) doesn't mean I am a possessor of said vagina. Valet Girls was an indie band I was background vocalist & fellow lyricist to in my Seattle daze. We were shitty af, but it was hella fun. Do you get the pun? Valet Girls? Valley Girls? Dey like, the same? :qtb:

But anywhore, that's me. 20 years young. Got a full time job and loving it. In a new dating pool and meeting tons of new peeps. Got some great concerts lined up for the summer & fall. It's tight. Speaking of concerts, here's a hella random concert at a club in China I went to. I still have no idea what was going on :uhwtf:

kmQcmmA.jpg

Things weren't always rosy tho. I'm definitely Circusing my ass hardcore right now, and I've been surprised on how much I can push and control myself! :yesplz: They were most egregious times back a year or two. I was a shit example of self mastery. things get betta.

KOLkPG3.jpg

#buysodapoponitunes,

It's true guys. I'm not an overtly sexual butch lesbian. Today I'm coming outta the closet as a straight Britney fan. Thanks for supporting me on this hard journey :crying5: :crying5:

OMG I'M LITERALLY DEAD :gloria: but I have to agree, I thought you're a girl because of your fucking nickname  :4music: I'm going to kill you rn  :woahanaxe:  :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

come at me bruh :woahanaxe: i've been tempted to change my user but so many people are used to ValetGirls, I think it'd confuse em :embarrassed: what's a guy ta do :aintevenmad:

don't change your nickname! it's iconic almost like VMA's 2007 performance  :pieceofwhat:

* you can just change your avi, I miss pinkwigney so much  :crying1: 

don't change your nickname! it's iconic almost like VMA's 2007 performance  :pieceofwhat:

* you can just change your avi, I miss pinkwigney so much  :crying1: 

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

and i've been tempted to change back to pink wigney, but I felt that just reinforces the whole ValetGIRLS part ughhhh :crying2: and I love that avi too :crying4: but I love Ted from Bill & Ted's he's like my spirit animal :embarrassed:

• Like 2

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria:

and i've been tempted to change back to pink wigney, but I felt that just reinforces the whole ValetGIRLS part ughhhh :crying2: and I love that avi too :crying4: but I love Ted from Bill & Ted's he's like my spirit animal :embarrassed:

omg, I can't help you... these first world problems  :crying1:

you should write that you're male on your signature or somewhere else and then get back with your flawless pinkwigney avi tbh   :aww1:

kmQcmmA.jpg

KOLkPG3.jpg

#buysodapoponitunes,

Oh your straight  :whatever:

jk get em girls hun  :britney-awyeah:  :lolll:  Oh boy I could;t have said it anymore corny :drown: