Beyonce Caught Lip-Syncing And Looking Fat

Bawbbyy

I don´t like her very much

BUT. as Britney fans I don´t think we should critique other artists for being "fat" (she isn´t fat lol) or for lyp-syncing, because Brit does

lyp sync, yeah its not the same, but we get angry when they hate her for that or when they called her fat so stop this :4music:

Ew

I don´t like her very much

BUT. as Britney fans I don´t think we should critique other artists for being "fat" (she isn´t fat lol) or for lyp-syncing, because Brit does

lyp sync, yeah its not the same, but we get angry when they hate her for that or when they called her fat so stop this :4music:

That's how life works

Beyonce definitely isn't fat for whoever is saying stuff. She is what a real woman looks like. If nothing else you have to give it to her that she is an absolutely gorgeous lady. 

However i also have videos from her concert that she def has her mic way away to be "singing". However almost ever artist besides country stars and Pink lip sync. So it's really not that big of a deal. 

My friends are Bey Stans, and yeah i like to talk crap just like they talk it about Britney. Truth is though. Beyonce, Britney, P!nk have all 3 stood the test of time and still on the top of the music industry. They are all admired and loved. So bashing them and comparing them are dumb. I've had my moments where i have compared them, but truth is after going to all 3 concerts. They are completely different artist. 

Also they all support, and show admiration for each other openly in interviews. So I don't get the point in bashing them, fun to smack talk with friends. but you have to respect for each. They deserve it and worked hard for it. 

This is one of the most epic moments in music history: showed who would stand the test of time:

Beyonce,%20Pink,%20Britney%20Wallpaper__

Beyonce definitely isn't fat for whoever is saying stuff. She is what a real woman looks like. If nothing else you have to give it to her that she is an absolutely gorgeous lady.

However i also have videos from her concert that she def has her mic way away to be "singing". However almost ever artist besides country stars and Pink lip sync. So it's really not that big of a deal.

My friends are Bey Stans, and yeah i like to talk crap just like they talk it about Britney. Truth is though. Beyonce, Britney, P!nk have all 3 stood the test of time and still on the top of the music industry. They are all admired and loved. So bashing them and comparing them are dumb. I've had my moments where i have compared them, but truth is after going to all 3 concerts. They are completely different artist.

Also they all support, and show admiration for each other openly in interviews. So I don't get the point in bashing them, fun to smack talk with friends. but you have to respect for each. They deserve it and worked hard for it.

This is one of the most epic moments in music history: showed who would stand the test of time:

Beyonce,%20Pink,%20Britney%20Wallpaper__

This. Hypocrisy isn't a good look. And I do own all three of these ladies' music, even if I may not like one of them as much as the other two (side eye to Beyonce). They are all beautiful and successful, and have NEVER been fat. No shade over here.

I wouldn't call her fat but she is overweight a bit, most of her instagram pictures are photoshopped big time , she could lose some , but idc because its her life tbh and she should never do what ppl want her, but i guess she has to anyway considering her profession requires so. As for her singing, I never got all the praising, shes a gold digger who got married to a very rich person and now he buys her awards constantly and probably spent millions on her promotion :ipass:

• 3 weeks later...