Anthony Met @britneyspears Last Night! #pieceofme!

0712ceb3daa34871a82e0aa2a92298c1

Hey guys!!! I am leaving vegas soon and i just wanted to write this post before i board my flight! I met Britney Spears last night and I wanted to share you guys my story!

OK here is my Britney Spears story! So I was the last one to go to meet Britney Spears, i STILL could not believe i was meeting her last night. I wanted to give her a gift that i personally thought she was going to LOVE and i got the OK to give it to her, which i was VERY thankful for. It was my time to meet her and i walked up, there she was Britney Spears. Britney had the BIGGEST smile on her face when I was coming up to her. I took my hand out and said "Hi Britney, my name is Anthony and I help run Britney-Galaxy!" and she said "Hi Anthony its so nice to finally meet you i love the website"! Then i gave her the necklace and when I gave it to her she had the BIGGEST smile on her face, she LOVED the gift so much. She said "Anthony this is VERY sweet of you, i love it, can we put it in your picture" and i said "of course"! Then we were about to take our picture and i said "Hey can we do a heart in our picture and she said "for you anything"! Then we took the picture and I said "I really hope you enjoy galaxy" and she said "I appreciate everything you guys do!" Then i said can i give you a hug? and she said "of course!". WE HUGGED! Then I told her good luck tonight and she said "Thank you Anthony and i am so happy you came". SHE WAS SMILING THE WHOLE TIME! THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE TALKING. I really did not realize how happy I made her until last night. I forgot to ask her if she got the "Dear Britney book" from all of her fans but i was told it was in her dressing room, i really am PRAYING she tweets about it, a lot of fans have been asking me if she got it, i hoping for something guys, so keep thinking positive! It was such an AMAZING time and I am VERY happy that she knows me. I also want to thank her so much for donating to my cousins fundraiser. I am VERY grateful for the autograph chef hat and some goodies as well. I never realized how much she cares until now. It just has always been a dream of mine to always make Britney Spears smile because she deserves it so much and for knowing we make her smile, We are SO grateful.  All that matters to us now is that We make her happy and she loves galaxy!

Guys I did give her the "Dear Britney" book from the fans and I was told it was in her dressing room! Let's just hope for the best and hopefully she will tweet something about it!

My 19 year old cousin was murder last year and Britney wanted to donate something for the fundraiser. She signed this chef hat (photo above) for me because my cousin went to school for cooking. I am so grateful for this and I really appreciate this VERY much. Thank you Britney for this donation. It means the world to my family and I.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story! Can't wait to be back home!

XOXOXOO Anthony

Read it on our mainsite!

Guest GlamBoy

Awww That sounds amazing :crying1:

Im so glad she's aware of the site and loves it :tbh:

This is the best M&G story I've heard so far :bigtime:

Also may your cousin rest in peace :hug:

THIS! OMG I'M CRYING :crying2:ANTHONY, YOU ARE A BLESSED GUY and i'm SO happy that you met her and have accomplished this which is a great thing :crying1: And i'm also happy because i kno she received the book with all our words to her and that she will read it and tweet about it, I'M FRIGGIN SURE!!! SLAYED! Godney exists. I love her!!!!! :hug::kiss2:

• Like 3

THIS! OMG I'M CRYING :crying2:ANTHONY, YOU ARE A BLESSED GUY and i'm SO happy that you met her and have accomplished this which is a great thing :crying1: And i'm also happy because i kno she received the book with all our words to her and that she will read it and tweet about it, I'M FRIGGIN SURE!!! SLAYED! Godney exists. I love her!!!!! :hug::kiss2:

this

:bomt:

• Like 2

Omg yay! I wish i could go to vegas and meet her tbh :(

I'm so thrilled to hear she knows about the site (I wonder if she reads what we post on Universe) :slay:

and again i'm sorry about your cousin :hug:

I hope she loves the book, i wonder if shell reply to you personally about it one day or even tweet about it, I'm happy you to to meet her <3

• Like 3

I need Britney to read my letter 30sdr2f.jpg

Yeah, me too! Desperately!!! :crying5::excited:

So happy for you @@kinganthony!!!! Thank you for EVERYTHING, really, thank you for bringing those letters to Brit, you're amazing!! <3

We all hope she reads them... btw your story is one of the best ones for sure!! So glad you made Britney smile!! You didn't disappoint us!!! :)

May your cousin rest in peace, I'm very sorry for your lost. May I add Britney is so very generous, always has been!! :crying3:

The fact that she is aware of Britney-Galaxy.com makes my heart beat faster!! hahaha :cutelaugh:

• Like 1

More than uncomfortable I think she feels stupid knowing someone has paid that amount of money just to take a picture with her.
She comes from a humble family, so she knows how hard people have to work to get that money. 
​I think that's one of the reason why she usually buys in cheaper stores owning millions...

Yeah I guess you're kind of right...

Oh and I forgot to tell you - @@kinganthony, what a BEAUTIFUL gift you gave to Britney!!! OMG it's like perfect!! I know she is going to wear this for sure!!! She really likes these sort of things, really special, from the heart and those little angelic wings are just so cute and perfect gift for Britney, really Idk what to say... very thoughtful Anthony! :thumbsup::clap:

agihfdfnghhadajf OMG @@kinganthony your M&G story is AMAZING!!! I loved it so much and I'm glad that you were able to meet her and maker her smile and that she loves your site:) Also, she is super nice to sign her autograph in the chef hat and I am very sorry for the loss of your cousin, from the bottom of my heart I will say a special prayer. Aww and the gift you got her is so pretty, is it a bow? I bet she LOVED it!! OMG I also want to thank you so so SO much for making the Dear Britney Book of our letters, I hope she reads them all and tweets about it, you are truly an angel for making this for us, I really appreciate it. You are such a nice guy that gives without asking for nothing in return that's why everything good that happens to you, you deserve it a MILLION BILLION<3 Again, Congrats :)

• Like 1