Anthony Met @britneyspears Last Night! #pieceofme!

I don't post often here but I wanted to say that reading this made my day. She's so adorable and you seemed to make her really comfortable. This prove that she cares. And what a nice gift for the fundraiser. I'm so so happy for you even though I don't know you :)

Awww That sounds amazing :crying1:

Im so glad she's aware of the site and loves it :tbh:

This is the best M&G story I've heard so far :bigtime:

Also may your cousin rest in peace :hug:

Awww! I'm so happy for you @@kinganthony! Such an amazing story & the pic is wonderful! :clap: 

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your cousin. May he/she rest in peace. :hug:

the queen knows about Galaxy  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

glad you have a great experience meeting her  :)  :)

I love that you met Britney. So happy she loves the site. I hope she tweets about the book.

THAT'S SO DAMN NICE I CAN'T EVEN SDLIUFHAGUDHAHGSIFDHG :crying1::crying4::crying5:

She's the sweetest person alive <3 I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience and I'm sorry for your loss

THIS! OMG I'M CRYING :crying2:ANTHONY, YOU ARE A BLESSED GUY and i'm SO happy that you met her and have accomplished this which is a great thing :crying1: And i'm also happy because i kno she received the book with all our words to her and that she will read it and tweet about it, I'M FRIGGIN SURE!!! SLAYED! Godney exists. I love her!!!!! :hug::kiss2:

thank you guys so much!!!!!