Album Survivor: Femme Fatale (Deluxe) [Round 3]

Flop opinion

and TTYH is nothing like a Demi song tbh

I hope you get burned by a pot full of vegetables . And I didn't shade anything, I just listed shit you shady kunt  :kweenbritney:

i never said it's like Demi's song. i said that it's like comparing her to Britney. (TTYH to FF)

i'd be happy to be burned by a pot full of vegetables cuz that means i'm hot! :queenflopga:

i never said it's like Demi's song. i said that it's like comparing her to Britney. (TTYH to FF)

i'd be happy to be burned by a pot full of vegetables cuz that means i'm hot! :queenflopga:

no it doesn't...if you were hot then the steam wouldn't burn you cuz you are already hot

your profile pic is a lie, quit pretending to stan for FFwhen it's obv you are a flop

As an OIDIA stan, I don't shade any track because the album is flawless. It looks like you are saying FF isn't flawless

betch

no it doesn't...if you were hot then the steam wouldn't burn you cuz you are already hot

your profile pic is a lie, quit pretending to stan for FFwhen it's obv you are a flop

As an OIDIA stan, I don't shade any track because the album is flawless. It looks like you are saying FF isn't flawless

betch

the only betch here is you!!

TTYH isn't part of FF so i ain't shade anything! :queenflopga: