The Official One Direction Thread

omg hiiii!!!  :kiss2:

how have you been? ive missed you

how's the old mm thread going? 

Umm well for starters Exhale was hacked yesterday! :lol: and I can't even access it without being asked to put in my username and password when you wanted to enter into the General.  :overthis:

Umm if your meaning the last months okay it was just the 3 of us Alvin, I and Megan Nick would come on occasionally Ben too umm while I am asking you this when was the last time you went on to exhale?  :ohhh:

i always trust harry & he never lets me down :crying1:

& he literally can never stop becos if he did i would shrivel up & die inside :(

they know how much they mean to their fans so they may take breaks in the future but they'll always come back. that's what I believe. :crying5:

and as much as I would love to hear the unique flavors of their solo careers, it's their chemistry together that makes me smile.

Umm well for starters Exhale was hacked yesterday! :lol: and I can't even access it without being asked to put in my username and password when you wanted to enter into the General.  :overthis:

Umm if your meaning the last months okay it was just the 3 of us Alvin, I and Megan Nick would come on occasionally Ben too umm while I am asking you this when was the last time you went on to exhale?  :ohhh:

i was still there but not as much. i actually decided to leave but it didnt work out as planned :drown: the site is so shit but yet so additive and it didnt really help that at the time there was no other alternative apart from atrl (which i tried and didnt like) 

i officially stopped going there/logging in after jordan made the changes tho. havent posted there since and dont have any plans going back.  :notimeforu:

you should invite all the remaining members in the 1d thread over here tbh 

i was still there but not as much. i actually decided to leave but it didnt work out as planned :drown: the site is so shit but yet so additive and it didnt really help that at the time there was no other alternative apart from atrl (which i tried and didnt like) 

i officially stopped going there/logging in after jordan made the changes tho. havent posted there since and dont have any plans going back.  :notimeforu:

you should invite all the remaining members in the 1d thread over here tbh 

Did you read everything? I just said I can't access it. I tired but everywhere I go I being asked for my Password and Username :drown:

I ain't going anywhere near that site anymore. I will talk to Alvin on Twitter and see if he can come and I think Megan's here I think idk I will message her too. 

How come when I want to use the drown emote it just goes to the britdrown emote?