The Official One Direction Thread

Idk. I don't really want to believe It but the fact ed is neither confirming or denying it says a lot tbh. At least to me. I mean Niall is (or was) one of his close friend so if it wasn't true I would think he'll just say it's not bc why would he say nothing and let his friend get bad press if it's a rumor?

And I can't really see ed using it to his advantage and for free press bc he is already pretty successful on his own. But I mean who knows

Idk. I don't really want to believe It but the fact ed is neither confirming or denying it says a lot tbh. At least to me. I mean Niall is (or was) one of his close friend so if it wasn't true I would think he'll just say it's not bc why would he say nothing and let his friend get bad press if it's a rumor?

And I can't really see ed using it to his advantage and for free press bc he is already pretty successful on his own. But I mean who knows

i hope it wasnt him 

well they all still follow each other on twitter so who knows who it's about. I don't trust that one article because it's literally the only article that says it and it's not a trustworthy site.

same

i really dont think niall would do something like that anyways