The Official One Direction Thread

well im glad u came here <3

megan should come as well

& alvin 

Thanks for finally answering :mygawd: 

You really mean it or are you just being nice? :lol: just kidding. Ummm yes I just Twittered Alvin and Megan I just messages at Seoul about it. She said that she has an account here but she doesn't remembered her Username or Password. Unfortunately ... :drown: 

they know how much they mean to their fans so they may take breaks in the future but they'll always come back. that's what I believe. :crying5:

and as much as I would love to hear the unique flavors of their solo careers, it's their chemistry together that makes me smile.

i believe that as well :crying5:

ik harry fer sure will never quit making music cos being onstage is like one of his favoritest things ever 

he was born for it <3

im here for more 1D, then some solo albums & then some 1D reunions etc

i need a solo harry album one day :crying1:

You really mean it or are you just being nice? :lol: just kidding. Ummm yes I just Twittered Alvin and Megan I just messages at Seoul about it. She said that she has an account here but she doesn't remembered her Username or Password. Unfortunately ... :drown:

:o

i mean it :frog:

oh :( well hopefully she remembers then 

Don't omg me you do it a lot :lol: But no biggie :lol:

She will she message me on Seoul 

Oh btw you need to go on twitter more :4music: I added  you. :):hug:

sorry :drown: im a mess sometimes

or all the time i guess

ok good 

oh did u? im so boring on there 

i just retweet harrys stuff & stalk him  :yesplz:

sorry :drown: im a mess sometimes

or all the time i guess

ok good 

oh did u? im so boring on there 

i just retweet harrys stuff & stalk him  :yesplz:

No your not a mess Penny don't be hard on yourself. :hug: At least you answer back  :crying1:  Not a lot of people will. :( Oh they haven't. And I do want to apologize about the mess that was created on the other Thread. It was meant to be about 1D and only 1D so I will try not to get to lovely dovely and try to focus more on 1D 

Yes a month ago. :drown: Your not boring I seen your tweets it's actually cute how you speak about harry and defend him. :) It like puts a huge smile on my face. :)

• Like 1

No your not a mess Penny don't be hard on yourself. :hug: At least you answer back  :crying1:  Not a lot of people will. :( Oh they haven't. And I do want to apologize about the mess that was created on the other Thread. It was meant to be about 1D and only 1D so I will try not to get to lovely dovely and try to focus more on 1D 

Yes a month ago. :drown: Your not boring I seen your tweets it's actually cute how you speak about harry and defend him. :) It like puts a huge smile on my face. :)

:hug: thanks timmy 

its ok 

we can always talk about other stuff but its nice when its about the boys too :)

oh oops lol i havent been on in so long :drown:

ill go on soon ok?

awe really?? thats so sweet <3 ty timmy

i really really love my harold :crying5:

:hug: thanks timmy 

its ok 

we can always talk about other stuff but its nice when its about the boys too :)

oh oops lol i havent been on in so long :drown:

ill go on soon ok?

awe really?? thats so sweet <3 ty timmy

i really really love my harold :crying5:

:hug:

Well that's what 1D is all about. And thanks for not being hard on me. :hug: Did I talk more about stuff then the boys? :drown: 

<3

I know you do! Your harold is your everything. I should know that since I have been talking to you for a year now. Did I tell ya that I am in love with Liam again it's Alvin's fault.  :crying1:

Omg, I think they deleted my old account, because I had to make a new one. :drown:

Did you read everything? I just said I can't access it. I tired but everywhere I go I being asked for my Password and Username :drown:

I ain't going anywhere near that site anymore. I will talk to Alvin on Twitter and see if he can come and I think Megan's here I think idk I will message her too. 

How come when I want to use the drown emote it just goes to the britdrown emote? 

the site is still down ? omg :drown:

i just assumed it was back 

and im not sure about that either

1. name Alvin

2. female/male?  Male

3. age?  22

4. how did you become a fan of 1d?  followed since X-Factor fetus days

5. fave 1d member? Liam 10inch Payne

6. fave 1d song? Summer Love

7. fave 1d video? One Way or Another

8. fave 1d album? Take Me Home

9. fave ship/bromance(s)? Ziam exists, accept it