The Official One Direction Thread

I need to contribute to this thread more this place is like dead all the time :crying2: What happen to us all were so busy these days it sucks  :crying1: One day we all need to be here all of us and just chat 1d let's make it happen..please! I miss all of you this feels like a distant relationship   :crying1:

i feel you but it really doesn't help when they arent really doing anything. 

i think - well i hope once new music news come out and they start promoting, this thread will be alive again 

• 2 weeks later...

"it’s just a progression on the last stuff that we’ve done. We haven’t tried to go too different with it, tried to keep our sound "

im annoyed how they first tweeted out how experimental~ this new album will be and   :4music:

i'll hold my judgement untill i hear the whole thing but disappointed. they got my hopes up of them going in a different direction  :4music:

"it’s just a progression on the last stuff that we’ve done. We haven’t tried to go too different with it, tried to keep our sound "

im annoyed how they first tweeted out how experimental~ this new album will be and   :4music:

i'll hold my judgement untill i hear the whole thing but disappointed. they got my hopes up of them going in a different direction  :4music:

but i like how theyre going in one direction  :zoomzoom:  :frenchy: