The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Friday October 24Th 2014 [Updated W/ Youtube Videos]

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol :gloria::lmaolol: they didn't fly off she ripped them off after they got tied to the cage or something :gloria: anyways back to the coverage she is flawless tonight :tbh:

Omg that right nvm  :gloria: it was still funny though :gloria: 

Yes very much so but she slays every pom show and she just gets better and better like she step it up a notch tbh  :tbh:

Omg that right nvm  :gloria: it was still funny though :gloria:

Yes very much so but she slays every pom show and she just gets better and better like she step it up a notch tbh  :tbh:

that;s why I want the wigs to leave they don't let her show her full potential, that's the reason some shows last week were just ok she had a short hair wig :crying2: but tonight she looks stunning, can't judge her dancing yet though

• Like 1

that;s why I want the wigs to leave they don't let her show her full potential, that's the reason some shows last week were just ok she had a short hair wig :crying2: but tonight she looks stunning, can't judge her dancing yet though

That's true. But in my opinion I think she step it up a notch every night, I guess I just feel her energy  :oshit:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines