:crying1: People Still Love Britney!

Do you guys think taylor can break oops record?

No. These are the predictions and "1989" isn't doing well WW either on iTunes.

How much will Taylor Swift's 1989 sell in its first week? It's still too early to know if it could hit the milestone million-sold mark, but its forecast is rising notably.

At present, industry sources are forecasting that 1989 (due Oct. 27 on Big Machine Records) could sell between 800,000 and 900,000 copies in its first week (ending Nov. 2). That would easily tally the single largest sales week for any album since March of 2013, when Justin Timberlake's The 20/20 Experience debuted with 968,000 sold in its first week, according to Nielsen SoundScan. (1989 would then also likely debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, giving Swift her fourth chart-topper.)

1989's current sales outlook is an upgrade from the 750,000 mark that prognosticators estimated a week ago (as reported in the Oct. 25 issue of Billboard magazine).

my local cd store was selling blackout for its anniversary :crying1: they had Circus, Singles Collection, Femme Fatale, Britney Jean, ITZ, and BOMT :( I went to buy a cd... Forgive me yall 1989 for my niece... shes 5 and loves taylor and katy :ewomg:  dont worry I bought ITZ 2set  for my sister lmao.. I saw many people buy Circus :crying1: its proof that the world still loves britney. I saw a 7-8 year old girl holding a BOMT album and it made me cry 

ITS BRITNEY BITCH

A 7 YEAR OLD HOLDING BOMT :crying4:

I STILL DON'T HAVE MY COPY I WANT IT :crying2: