Britney Almost Fell From That Harness On Toxic

she is always scared when she starts to fly with this. every performance you can tell by her face she hates it. 

yes I know it's not her favorite part of the show but usually she's not THAT scared (even very rarely)

this is the first time that I see her so scared at the idea of ​​jumping while everything looks normal as usual... or maybe her harness wasn't properly attached but it's hard to see it on the video

I say Cut the tree, All of Britney's fears and insecurities are heightened now a days so why have her up there? I know it looks great on the days Britney is loose and not afraid but the tree doesn't make as much impact that makes Britney's fear there important enough to keep. Then move this section to where Angel-Everytime-BOMT-Oops is and end the show with that Angel- Oops section with TTWE's "encore" now included in that section. Imo that will be a bigger rush for the audience to have those huge hits end the show. I know Toxic, Stronger and Crazy are huge hits but to end on the Gothic section will have a huge impact imo. 

I say Cut the tree, All of Britney's fears and insecurities are heightened now a days so why have her up there? I know it looks great on the days Britney is lose and not afraid but the tree doesn't make as much impact that makes Britney's fear there important enough to keep. Then move this section to where Angel-Everytime-BOMT-Oops is and end the show with that Angel- Oops section with TTWE's "encore" now included in that section. Imo that will be a bigger rush for the audience to have those huge hits end the show. I know Toxic, Stronger and Crazy are huge hits but to end on the Gothic section will have a huge impact imo.

I agree. The fallen angel concept has more significance to Britney as an entertainer. They should end with her two biggest songs rather than the jungle section.

Wow, that was scary! I can imagine how she felt. I love this performance and it looks epic, but if they need to cut the jump and rework the number I wouldn't complain. They already changed Slave and made it better, they can do the same with Toxic!

THIS TBH :mhm:

Thank God nothing happened :crying1: , but the management of the shows deserve to be punished tbh :bitchney:

That is an important signal that they have to cut the tree, I know that it looks cool, fun and everything but Britney's safety is first so they have to change the concept of that section, so no tree and more dancing 

Poor Brit She's always been a person that gets scared easily and I can't imagine how She felt in that moment  :crying1:

Aaww.. poor baby..

But i dont understand why she got so scared??.. she's been so good in that part like.. she extends her arms and all lately.... is not like she is falling lol.. as the title says

Something looks broken but i dont think she can fall of that thing lol so y'all are overreacting