13 Similarities Between Britney And Marilyn Monroe

Wow! thank you for this amazing thread! :o I also see a lot of similiarities between them, I know why they both behaved the way they did (so similar) , but its kind of the conspiracy theories so I won't bother as many will make fun of me . Thanks again

• Like 1

Well imho being compared to Marilyn isn't really a compliment because at the bottom of it all, she was regarded as a "dumb blonde", which Britney isn't.

Seeing as the new generation has invented this sudden worship of her though, I'd really like Brit to star in a remake of one of her movies to invite the comparisons. :yes:

Yes, they both are seeing like this. But that another similaritie, they are not.

don't get why some people are interested in marilyn monroe the poor woman had a horrible life, had no nice family, was a very troubled depressed woman like no mater if she had a good life circumstance or not she would still have been very troubled. thats the impression i got anyways from watching a documentary on her before, it made me wonder why she was a idolised icon.

I've always thought this. Flawless post! :inneresting:

Thanks  :inneresting:

don't get why some people are interested in marilyn monroe the poor woman had a horrible life, had no nice family, was a very troubled depressed woman like no mater if she had a good life circumstance or not she would still have been very troubled. thats the impression i got anyways from watching a documentary on her before, it made me wonder why she was a idolised icon.

You should try see some of her movies. I'm a sucker for old movies, so it was kind natural watch her  :inneresting: She's mesmerizing, just like Brit.  :inneresting: