Y'all I can't rn

Xxxxxx

of course it is. and there is no reverse racism. white people being racist against black people is racism. black people being racist against white people is racism too.

Sis you can't be serious now, can you? White people and straight people have ever been discriminated against nor oppressed .I'm quite curious as to what you would think qualifying as reverse racism and heterophbia.

Believe it or not it really exists. This community's based on mutual respect, understanding and constant communication between members.

Deal with it or face the consequences. Peace out, motherfuckers. :)

can you elaborate on what would qualify as heterophobia and reverse racism, I'm quite curious tbh?

Sis you can't be serious now, can you? White people and straight people have ever been discriminated against nor oppressed .I'm quite curious as to what you would think qualifying as reverse racism and heterophbia.

heterophobia: bashing straight guys? wtf you have been on exhale too. when you can't be who you are without someone making fun of you or worse,

reverse racism? YOU can't be serious.. a gang of black people beat a white guy up because he's white. what do you think it is? of COURSE it's racism too.

• Like 1

can you elaborate on what would qualify as heterophobia and reverse racism, I'm quite curious tbh?

Speak w/ your local sexologist mate. I'm already busy as hell here so I'll let someone else answer your questions, okay?

heterophobia: bashing straight guys? wtf you have been on exhale too. when you can't be who you are without someone making fun of you or worse,

reverse racism? YOU can't be serious.. a gang of black people beat a white guy up because he's white. what do you think it is? of COURSE it's racism too.

There you have it @@Slaveney. Happy now?

sis , so a few insults towards straight people can be compared to a gay indivual being brutal attacked and in some case beaten to death?

Sis , that ain't racism .Do you want me to spill what real racism is sis, cause I can? Sis this is racism right here:

Fact: Black youths arrested for drug possession are 48 times more likely to wind up in prison than white youths arrested for the same crime under the same circumstances.

Fact: Black and Latino men are three times more likely than white men to be stopped by the police and have their cars searched – even though white men are four times more likely to have weapons or drugs.

Fact: White men with a criminal record are more likely to be called back for a job interview than black men with no record, even when their education and experience are the same.

Fact: Students of colour are far less likely to be put in honours courses even after you take test scores and grades into account.

Fact: Students of colour are more than twice as likely to be suspended or expelled from school even though they are not much more likely to break school rules than whites.

sis , so a few insults towards straight people can be compared to a gay indivual being brutal attacked and in some case beaten to death?

Sis , that ain't racism .Do you want me to spill what real racism is sis, cause I can? Sis this is racism right here:

Fact: Black youths arrested for drug possession are 48 times more likely to wind up in prison than white youths arrested for the same crime under the same circumstances.

Fact: Black and Latino men are three times more likely than white men to be stopped by the police and have their cars searched – even though white men are four times more likely to have weapons or drugs.

Fact: White men with a criminal record are more likely to be called back for a job interview than black men with no record, even when their education and experience are the same.

Fact: Students of colour are far less likely to be put in honours courses even after you take test scores and grades into account.

Fact: Students of colour are more than twice as likely to be suspended or expelled from school even though they are not much more likely to break school rules than whites.

it is, deal. it's not as bad or widely spread as the "regular" racism, but it definitely exists.

There's no such thing as reverse racism - just plain ol' racism in general (i.e., If you discriminate based on somebody's race, then you are racist, no matter if they're black or white or Beyonce).

I doubt we'll be seeing much heterophbia, however Exhale had its fair share of members who would bully anyone who claimed to be straight, so don't act like it doesn't exist within the fan base (or at all).

it is, deal. it's not as bad or widely spread as the "regular" racism, but it definitely exists.

it isn't widely spread because it doesn't exist, again it's just white people trying to make the situation about them

What is the worst thing that could happen to white person that could be considered racism ? I could call you cracker, but that's about it. It's not like minorities could enslave white people only to free then deny you basic rights?

it isn't widely spread because it doesn't exist, again it's just white people trying to make the situation about them

What is the worst thing that could happen to white person that could be considered racism ? I could call you cracker, but that's about it. It's not like minorities could enslave white people only to free then deny you basic rights?

i just read the first sentence and gosh girl, you're so fucking ignorant. bai.

49453,xtinabitch000KB.gif

i just read the first sentence and gosh girl, you're so fucking ignorant. bai.

49453,xtinabitch000KB.gif

bitch who the fuck do you think you are to call me ignorant ? Birch you couldn't even come up with a valid fucking argument . So you you need to sit your damn ass down.

bitch who the fuck do you think you are to call me ignorant ? Birch you couldn't even come up with a valid fucking agreement . So you you need to sit your damn ass down.

of course i agreed with you that it's not equal with regular racism, that it's a rare thing while you completely ignored every argument i brought up. so sit your damn ass down

I think you're overthinking that rule. Like others have said, straight ppl tend to get bashed in Exhell so that might be why they included it. If it was a site full of straight majority who would often make fun if the gay minority for being there, wouldn't you feel there needs to be a rule protecting that minority? It's not about who has been oppressed the most in general and in history but the rules only focus on this site and applies to us members.

Anything a person does to discriminate against someone based on race, whater that race might be, is racism. End of.

of course i agreed with you that it's not equal with regular racism, that it's a rare thing while you completely ignored every argument i brought up. so sit your damn ass down

Sis I didn't ignore your statements. My thing is millions of people worldwide are deeply affected by both racism and homophobe, some to the brink where they feel like second tier citizens and others to the point where they decided it's not worth living any more. Theses right here are serious issues. While reverse racism and heterohpbia have no affect whatsoever . In this world if you're either or both straight and white then tbh you'll be more accepted , regardless there would probably be more acceptance if you were both. So I apologize for not giving a damn about both reverse racism and heterophobia, because as black gay male living in a whit wash hetero world, I really don't give adman about your petty problems.

Sis I didn't ignore your statements. My thing is millions of people worldwide are deeply affected by both racism and homophobe, some to the brink where they feel like second tier citizens and others to the point where they decided it's not worth living any more. Theses right here are serious issues. While reverse racism and heterohpbia have no affect whatsoever . In this world if you're either or both straight and white then tbh you'll be more accepted , regardless there would probably be more acceptance if you were both. So I apologize for not giving a damn about both reverse racism and heterophobia, because as black gay male living in a whit wash hetero world, I really don't give adman about your petty problems.

idc if you give a fuck and idc if you accept it or not. doesn't change the fact that it exists.