The OFFICIAL Britney: Piece Of Me Livepost - December 27th {First Show}

Sources providing tonight's updates: 

https://twitter.com/MTVNews

This is @SophieSchillaci taking over @MTVNews' account for the next few hours from @britneyspears' #PieceOfMe at @phvegas!

#PieceOfMe pre-party is underway. London room @phvegas decked in pink! Roses, sparkles & pics of @britneyspears everywhere! #PlanetBritney

Proud momma Lynne and sis Jamie Lynn are all smiles with little Maddie at the pre-party. Aww! #pieceofme #planetbritney

Welcome to #PlanetBritney, folks! #PieceOfMe @phvegas @britneyspears pic.twitter.com/mT6iuSOTCO

Posted Image

Spotted: manager Larry Rudolph, buzzing around and wearing that same hat from the #PieceOfMe documentary #PlanetBritney

Crowd lining up for #PieceOfMe is at least a mile long... Don't start without us, @britneyspears! #PlanetBritney

"Isn't this theater beautiful?" @britneyspears "do me a favor and help me count to 3..." Guess what song is next? #pieceofme #planetbritney

You guys, @mileycyrus got ALL up close and personal with one of Brit's dancers ahead of "I'm a slave 4 u" #pieceofme #PlanetBritney

P.S. Katy Perry is here rockin out, too #PlanetBritney #PieceOfMe

"Ha, I got so wet! Thank you" says @britneyspears after a water-centric "Slave 4 u" performance #pieceofme #PlanetBritney

Britney TOTALLY dragged Mario Lopez on stage and dressed him up in bondage gear for #Freakshow #PieceOfMe #PlanetBritney

She signed his tee and called him, "Mr. Mario, himself" #workbitch #PieceOfMe #PlanetBritney

That's a wrap on #PieceOfMe opening night! Brit closed with "Till the world ends" and danced her little heart out pic.twitter.com/4MgODj9JsJ

Posted Image

#PieceOfMe kicked off with a video montage, including that Madge VMA kiss... Leading into #workbitch #PlanetBritney pic.twitter.com/2clfAR2EiS

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

https://twitter.com/BritneyIcon

I'm talking to Fe right now!! She said Brit has 4 options for each outfit. :)

Lining up for meet & greet now. They will give us physical pics at end of show. They probably won't send them digitally.

The theater is breathtaking. So many lights. Just heard Katy Perry and Rihanna are upstairs

Fe said Brit will be wearing the opening outfit for our meet & greet pics

Fe said the keyboard player has been with Britney since the beginning. So glad to have a live band again!

Show director, Baz, just walked by. He looks focused!

I see the props for 3 backstage! Still waiting for Brit. 

Not sure how true it is that Rihanna is there, some people are saying she was in Barbados today.

Britney all ready backstage but waiting on other stars and audience to take seats

Every seat for Britney show sold out including mosh pits for dancing. So full Britney manager Larry Rudolph doesn't have one. He's standing

Show starts now

Britney arrives on stage with Work Bitch pic.twitter.com/cPqPiwX5XD

Posted Image

Britney in her golden birdcage pic.twitter.com/SXivv6aHDO

Posted Image

Curtains reveal Britney opening number. Huge cheering pic.twitter.com/mfFdY7jnZQ

Posted Image

Britney as floating angel in snowstorm. Sensational staging pic.twitter.com/K7bCdg5aKY

Posted Image

Another high octane dance number with pyrotechnics @britneyspears spectacular pic.twitter.com/k6zLDYYuI3

Posted Image

Vegas dancers in audience at Britney show very impressed by HER dancing skills with choreography overload

Britney dancers now spinning inside metal circles pic.twitter.com/X01dcJmsty

Posted Image

Britney at full throttle in this nonstop 100 minute barrage of 24 hits pic.twitter.com/0qcmIVU7f3

Posted Image

Coming up now the Britney dominatrices number

Leather whips chains. U name the naughty pic.twitter.com/PjCHktOrmS

Posted Image

Mario Lopez chained and cuffed to crawl across Britney freak show routine pic.twitter.com/Tlk0ojFEQh

Posted Image

Britney Spears inside hoop of fire for Circus act pic.twitter.com/qZHF6lMWqx

Posted Image

Britney on tree in midst of falling rain pic.twitter.com/CI7bsjxplI

Beautiful jungle set as Britney leaps towards audience 30 ft high pic.twitter.com/eaBIT5CAaN

Closing in on finale of a sensational show that changes face of Vegas entertainment pic.twitter.com/pL7hByWTqE

They are all dancing to Britney encore

Britney scores big with amazing show. Audience unanimous it's a monster hit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines