:gloria: People Actually Think Taylor Surpased Godney

:gloria: :moorangu :madonnagu: GOD I NEED AIR! JOKE OF LIFE! 

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=712469&page=3

:gloria:

OMG YASS SLAY ME GODLOR :moorangu:

OMG Shake It Off is wayyyy more iconic than Gimme More, Lovestory is wayyyy more iconic than BOMT, Trouble is wayyyyyyy wayyy more iconic than Toxic :madonnagu:

Im kinda worried about our worlds IQ... has it decreased from McDiabeties or some shit? :orly:

:icanttt: Im dying of laughter :gloria: 

so now days you need extra hype. preteen fanbase, dumbass GP, PAYOLA and Britney hating gays and VOILA.. you've now become a successful popstars 

The only person, that would be on par with GODNEY would be Gaga.. but then she bombed with her ARTflop. Beyonce :moorangu: she only has 2 meombarble songs single ladies and sth else baby boy you stay on my pussy? dont get me started on taylor.. :gloria: Break up songs about being a lunatic :gloria: Lana is the closest.. even tho shes a :flop: 

Im glad Britney has diversity in her music, pain (Out From Under, Hold On Tight, Everytime), sex Toxic, I'm A Slave 4 U  love BOMT OIDIA , motherly affection Brightest Morning Star, dance Dancing Till The World Ends , freedom Gimme More Piece Of Me , passion GODNEYS discography

anyways Aailyah would be the only person who could compete and possibly beat Britney to be quite fucking honest. I LOVE YOU BABY ANGEL! REST IN PEACE! 

so how the fuck can you say Taylor surpassed GODNEY and GODLIAH? I could see Taylor and Beyonce on the same par at the bottom of britneys dancing boots :tbh: 

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

Every delusional stan believe that their favorite has surpassed britney when in set all things NO, now are taylor's fans and the receipts is that she sold over 1M in 3 consecutive eras debuts  when britney her first two debuts are diamond albums that sold  over  10M copies only in U.SA   Always has been the same since more than a decade: 

Britney Vs Xtina 

Britney vs Gaga

Britney Vs Rihanna

Britney Vs katy

Britney Vs Beyonce

Britney vs Taylor

and even others teen fans  always attacking britney like miley selena fans etc...... They call her a has-been etc.  but want broken her records and have her impact 

Britney>>>>>>

• Like 2

Every delusional stan believe that their favorite has surpassed britney when in set all things NO, now are taylor's fans and the receipts is that she sold over 1M in 3 consecutive eras debuts  when britney her first two debuts are diamond albums that sold  over  10M copies only in U.SA   Always has been the same since more than a decade: 

Britney Vs Xtina 
Britney vs Gaga
Britney Vs Rihanna
Britney Vs katy
Britney Vs Beyonce
Britney vs Taylor
and even others teen fans  always attacking britney like miley selena fans etc...... They call her a has-been etc.  but want broken her records and have her impact 
Britney>>>>>>

The tea is fucking hot, slay bb

I laughed so much when a B- army said the true,  TOXIC is more iconic than any taylor song and a delusional Swifties put all songs that taylor that are listed in i tunes now and not appears toxic, so according to this theory then taylor's song are more iconic than thriller of michael jackson or I will always love you of whitney. poor delusional teens . :lmaolol:

My best friend loves Taylor so much right now, she said her Blank Space performance at the amas was one of the best performamce ever :orangu: she said she's such a good performer and singer, and she's fun and cute and everything. She wanna see her in concert so badly she said she could pay to travel in another country to see her etc.. and she used to be a Britney fan, but now she's like a Britney hater, i dont know what to do it's annoying :displeased:

Three out four choices are different scales of no...Which means that no counts 109 votes and yes 77...I think they are trying to force Taylor appear first...Pressed Taylor fans...

I had not noticed that :gloria:

no and never are negative statements = 96 people voted =No
One day= is uncertain=It is not affirmative or negative
and only 77 voted  Yes!

In real scale of yes or no britney would have more vote :walkonby:
Swifties cheats! :okbye:

I think it is so funny after all these years Britney is still a Benchmark. A gauge, if you will, on how good you are. They need a new Pop Queen so Taylor Swift is the best choice. She may sell records and I haven't seen her Concerts but they may be good as well. However, to surpass Britney is impossible. Look at Britney's History and I am not talking record sales. Britney was treated like Royalty in every Country she visited at Taylor's age. "BOMT" has over +35 Million Albums sold so surpassed I think not. Let see how Taylor is in 15 years.

I had not noticed that :gloria:

no and never are negative statements = 96 people voted =No
One day= is uncertain=It is not affirmative or negative
and only 77 voted  Yes!

In real scale of yes or no britney would have more vote :walkonby:
Swifties cheats! :okbye:

They are pathetic but i have to recognize that their effort to promote Taylor was quite smart and achieved their purpose...Also "one day" means that Taylor hasn't surpassed Britney YET...so no... :bomt:

I think it is so funny after all these years Britney is still a Benchmark. A gauge, if you will, on how good you are. They need a new Pop Queen so Taylor Swift is the best choice. She may sell records and I haven't seen her Concerts but they may be good as well. However, to surpass Britney is impossible. Look at Britney's History and I am not talking record sales. Britney was treated like Royalty in every Country she visited at Taylor's age. "BOMT" has over +35 Million Albums sold so surpassed I think not. Let see how Taylor is in 15 years.

I agree. All these pop stars - from lady gaga to miley to selena to taylor, katy, rih, ariana and even beyonce - are always being compared to Britney...  :aww1:

I guess it's `cause Britney is the quintessential pop star that other fanbases wish their faves would thrive to be tbh.  But sadly, they could neva because Britney is the ultimate pop star.  :toxicwink:

Tell them:

Taylor's total US sales <<< Britney's total US sales

Taylor's total WW sales  <<<<<< Britney's total WW sales

Taylor's fastest selling album <<< Britney's fastest selling album

Taylor's biggest selling album <<< Britney's biggest selling album

And:

Britney has more #1 albums & #1 singles than Taylor

Britney has more iconic performances than Taylor

Britney has more awards than Taylor

Britney has more radio hits than Taylor

Britney has got a star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame, Taylor hasn't.

==> So in no field has Taylor surpassed Britney.

Switching to Pop, Taylor will have to directly fight with Rihanna, Adele this era so she will fluctuate faster! When people see Rihanna slay her in single chart & Adele slay her in album chart they will know Taylor can only succeed when there is no big competition!

• Like 2