Britney Videography Rate │And The Winner Is?...

Average Score:9.705  Points: 330

Highest Score: 10

ItsNathanBitch

POMney Loves OIDIA

Alex 1139

LiaLovesGodney

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Term Of Endearment

Britney M. Carey

GlenCoCo

Rubi

Adore Delano

Pokemon Spears

Jenlicious

Ari

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

ToxicGuy5

Archie

gimmework

F.U.C.K Amy Loves Universe

GimmeOnyx

James

killthelights

kasavas

Zefron

MADONNAGU

Lowest Score: 8

Toxic

PrinceAli89

I've Just Begun

Average Score: 9.455  Points: 321.5

ItsNathanBitch

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Britney M. Carey

ValetGirls

RockOutWYourCocksOut

GlenCoCo

Adore Delano

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

Archie

gimmework

GimmeOnyx

I've Just Begun

James

killthelights

Zefron

Lowest Score: 7

Alex 1139

ItsNathanBitch

POMney Loves OIDIA

Alex 1139

LiaLovesGodney

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Term Of Endearment

Britney M. Carey

GlenCoCo

Rubi

Adore Delano

Pokemon Spears

Jenlicious

Ari

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

ToxicGuy5

Archie

gimmework

GimmeOnyx

James

killthelights

kasavas

Zefron

MADONNAGU

Toxic

PrinceAli89

I've Just Begun

ItsNathanBitch

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Britney M. Carey

ValetGirls

RockOutWYourCocksOut

GlenCoCo

Adore Delano

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

Archie

gimmework

GimmeOnyx

I've Just Begun

James

killthelights

Zefron

Alex 1139

I knew it

wm6TZus.gif

ItsNathanBitch

POMney Loves OIDIA

Alex 1139

LiaLovesGodney

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Term Of Endearment

Britney M. Carey

GlenCoCo

Rubi

Adore Delano

Pokemon Spears

Jenlicious

Ari

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

ToxicGuy5

Archie

gimmework

GimmeOnyx

James

killthelights

kasavas

Zefron

MADONNAGU

Toxic

PrinceAli89

I've Just Begun

ItsNathanBitch

Zooey Deschanel

MadDennis

Britney M. Carey

ValetGirls

RockOutWYourCocksOut

GlenCoCo

Adore Delano

BlackoutZone

Kevin

blackjack

Archie

gimmework

GimmeOnyx

I've Just Begun

James

killthelights

Zefron

Alex 1139

The fact that I never expected MATM to be on the top 10 :orangu: I love the video, I just didn't thought the fans loved it aswell

SLAY IN DA ZOWNEY 

wm6TZus.gif

#JusticeForEverytime 

#PrayForLea

#ISBE4ThirdSingle

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I CAN'TVOI43IOR;J24OIJ5O4IJFORI2J4O MELTDOWNV[43OFJ3FJ3FJO34F4JFJFJ2I4JO2IJ4IJIO2J4FH2H452J4O

IHATEYOUGIMMEWORK WHAT KIND OF FLOP FAN

I FUCKING KNEW GIMMEWORK WAS GOING TO SABOTAGE IT

BUT I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS OUT OF THE TOP 10

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN DEAD

'gimmework's sabotage, i want to kill that fuckin' twink rn.

DEATH FOREVER

IT WAS AND NOW IT DIDNT EVEN MAKE TOP 10 I CANNNNNNNT.  ALL THANKS TO GIMMEFLOP

Everytime I try to forgive @@gimmework I fall without my wings underneath the power of his shade, tbh. :sipstea:

I feel so small. :crying1::icanttt:

:moorangu: His hate for balladney aside, the video deserves better. Like.....

Wow! I go away for vacation for 2 weeks out of the country and I come back to my favorite Brit community to be DRAGGED THIS HARD!??!  :crying2:  Thanks guys.  :crying3:

Sure I expect to be dragged a little because I have a different opinion than you guys but WOW.. talk about HARSH. I thought you guys were my friends.  :crying4:

This wasn't sabotage. I've always been honest and upfront about my dislike of balladney. I didn't (and would NEVER) drag anyone this hard when my favs like TTWE didn't make it in the top 10! 

Aside from the fact that she looks gorgeous (as usual) the video disappoints me because the original concept was scrapped or censored or whatever and I hate it when they do that! Same reason I don't care for the Perfume video. 

I'm not a flopfan. In fact she is my ICON and I consistently drop tons of money to see her highness on tour and buy her swag. I have MET her and have been to every tour (except M&M and Onyx my show was cancelled bc of her injury) and will be going to Vegas for the 2nd time this year to see POM. 

And here I thought this kind of viciousness died with EXHELL. Guess I was naive. :icanttt:  

Sincerely,

Your flopfan, saboteur, whom you wish exile and DEATH upon. :izudumb:  :idgi:  :icantt:  

Wow! I go away for vacation for 2 weeks out of the country and I come back to my favorite Brit community to be DRAGGED THIS HARD!??!  :crying2:  Thanks guys.  :crying3:

Sure I expect to be dragged a little because I have a different opinion than you guys but WOW.. talk about HARSH. I thought you guys were my friends.  :crying4:

This wasn't sabotage. I've always been honest and upfront about my dislike of balladney. I didn't (and would NEVER) drag anyone this hard when my favs like TTWE didn't make it in the top 10! 

Aside from the fact that she looks gorgeous (as usual) the video disappoints me because the original concept was scrapped or censored or whatever and I hate it when they do that! Same reason I don't care for the Perfume video. 

I'm not a flopfan. In fact she is my ICON and I consistently drop tons of money to see her highness on tour and buy her swag. I have MET her and have been to every tour (except M&M and Onyx my show was cancelled bc of her injury) and will be going to Vegas for the 2nd time this year to see POM. 

And here I thought this kind of viciousness died with EXHELL. Guess I was naive. :icanttt:  

Sincerely,

Your flopfan, saboteur, whom you wish exile and DEATH upon. :izudumb:  :idgi:  :icantt:  

Awww we weren't being serious! At least I wasn't :orangu:

It was all in good fun tbh :crying1::crying3:

Wow! I go away for vacation for 2 weeks out of the country and I come back to my favorite Brit community to be DRAGGED THIS HARD!??! :crying2: Thanks guys. :crying3:

Sure I expect to be dragged a little because I have a different opinion than you guys but WOW.. talk about HARSH. I thought you guys were my friends. :crying4:

Sincerely,

Your flopfan, saboteur, whom you wish exile and DEATH upon. :izudumb::idgi::icantt:

Oh sweetie! We were just kidding! Or at least I was! :hug::(

You were an easy target. :aww1: This entire thread is just like one big inside joke. :hug: I just think it was funny how you don't like Britney ballads. :orly:

I am very sorry. You are a really nice member and I don't want you to feel bad. :spearitualney:

• Like 1