The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For December 28Th!

Having anxiety myself, I can understand why she likes having her shows scripted.

I mean I understand her anxiety dont get me wrong ,but her saying the same thing and doing the same thing makes her show very boring. Theres people that go to POM multiple times .. its kind of sad that we have to wait for new music just to change the show around its already been a year its time

• Like 1

I mean I understand her anxiety dont get me wrong ,but her saying the same thing and doing the same thing makes her show very boring. Theres people that go to POM multiple times .. its kind of sad that we have to wait for new music just to change the show around its already been a year its time

I agree it does get very repetitive, but she just can't help it. For me, improvisation is one of the hardest things ever, so I'd imagine it's the same for Britney. Hopefully by the time the show starts again after the next break there'll be some changes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines