The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For December 30Th 2014

Guest GlamBoy

noo well it always starts at around the same time for me :aintevenmad: we just get videos later and later everyday :moorangu:

Ahh yes, it's early yet, lol :trollney: It's just that i get confused because in Argentina is 1:30 a.m. rn. Yes, kill me :crying1:

Guest GlamBoy

:trollney: yes the show starts at 2AM in argentina 12 For me How can you even make it through the show :gloria:

For the 27th & 28th shows, it was like 4 a.m. and i was up, in my living room, in front of the pc (my pc is in my living room unfortunately and my room upstairs :crying1: i hate it!). And i was afraid my parents were to wake up and choke me tbh :umomg::ahhhhhh:

For the 27th & 28th shows, it was like 4 a.m. and i was up, in my living room, in front of the pc (my pc is in my living room unfortunately and my room upstairs :crying1: i hate it!). And i was afraid my parents were to wake up and choke me tbh :umomg::ahhhhhh:

LOL :gloria: My parents know Im awake though in my room with my laptop poor you though

My parents are like were so proud of our little mod POMney :omg1: and I'm like :umomg:

• Like 2

Guest GlamBoy

LOL :gloria: My parents know Im awake though in my room with my laptop poor you though

My parents are like were so proud of our little mod POMney :omg1: and I'm like :umomg:

:trollney:

I wish i had a notebook or laptop :crying1: someday...

They know you're mod and your nickname? :thatsfunny:

Guest GlamBoy

well not my nickname but that I'm a mod :gloria::aintevenmad:

Someday (You Will Understand Get A Laptop) :mooeangu:

That's really... um... you know... cool... yah... :thinkingpinky: artsy fartsy :thinkingpinky: crazy :thinkingpinky: outrageous :thinkingpinky: I'm stupid :lmaolol: No. I'm happy :pieceofwhat::blackoutsmiley::bomt:

I know :moorangu: I'll have to wait and see :ohrly:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines