The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For New Years Eve December 31St 2014

Setlist:

Womanizer:

3:

Link 1

Everytime:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

Baby One More Time:

Link 1, Link 2

Oops I Did It Again:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

Me Against The Music:

Link 1

Gimme More:

Link 1

Break The Ice:

Piece Of Me:

Link 1, Link 2

Scream & Shout (Interlude):

Link 1

Boys:

Link 1

Perfume:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

Get Naked (I Got A Plan) (Interlude):

I'm A Slave 4 U:

Link 1, Link 2

Freakshow:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4, Link 5

Do Somethin:

Link 1

Circus:

Link 1, Link 2

I Wanna Go:

Link 1

Lucky:

Link 1

Toxic:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3

Stronger:

Link 1, Link 2

(You Drive Me) Crazy:

Link 1, Happy New Year Vegas

Till The World Ends:

Link 1, Link 2, Link 3, Link 4, Link 5

Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sofia Vergara, and Joe Manganiello Will Be Attending Tonight!

10864677_749742985116113_448766723_n.jpg

245AC0D800000578-2893341-image-a-13_1420105108302.jpg

PICTURES

HERE!

10895122_447704318710853_289794161_n.jpg

M&G:

10832034_919230984768461_72965765_n.jpg

Happy New Year Tweet + Video From Britney!

Coverage Help:

@POMney

@King Anthony

@vicima

• Like 3

The show will start like normal. The intro video will play, Work Bitch will start but suddenley stop. People will wonder what's going on. The lights will go dark and the instrumental of the new song will quietly play in the background.

The doors at the back of the stage will slowly open with a shard of light. Slowly rises Britney in a dark silhouette. The music stops. She walks slowly forward onto the main stage looking around the theatre with fierce eyes.

"What up Vegas? I have a suprise for you." *giggles* "LETS GO"

*New songs starts with pyro and a deep bass and Iggy comes up on stage to do her bit*

I should be the show director :crying3:

Posted my intro idea again tbh

• Like 1

The show will start like normal. The intro video will play, Work Bitch will start but suddenley stop. People will wonder what's going on. The lights will go dark and the instrumental of the new song will quietly play in the background.

The doors at the back of the stage will slowly open with a shard of light. Slowly rises Britney in a dark silhouette. The music stops. She walks slowly forward onto the main stage looking around the theatre with fierce eyes.

"What up Vegas? I have a suprise for you." *giggles* "LETS GO"

*New songs starts with pyro and a deep bass and Iggy comes up on stage to do her bit*

I should be the show director :crying3:

Posted my intro idea again tbh

:gloria: and u see iggy crawl up onto the stage from the VIP tables :orangu:

• Like 1

YASS ready for tonight and hope for the song to be revealed even though after the "changes" we were supposed to get I wouldn't be so possitive

Why tho ? it would be like the worse way to release or even just to announce a new song :orangu: if it was filmed and aired on tv ok, but it's not so no. Or she need to say it on twitter before it starts so it brings attention, and they film that specific moment and they put it on her official youtube channel at midnight. Never gonna happen anyway, Iggy said she was coming to the show to talk about it with her, so it's not ready be out yet, not even to be officially announced by Britney i assume.

Why tho ? it would be like the worse way to release or even just to announce a new song :orangu: if it was filmed and aired on tv ok, but it's not so no. Or she need to say it on twitter before it starts so it brings attention, and they film that specific moment and they put it on her official youtube channel at midnight. Never gonna happen anyway, Iggy said she was coming to the show to talk about it with her, so it's not ready be out yet, not even to be officially announced by Britney i assume.

Can u imagine how awkward thats gonna be for brit? :gloria: like when iggy sees her hi britney how are you when is out song coming out? :gloria: that would be awkward for me tbh

Can u imagine how awkward thats gonna be for brit? :gloria: like when iggy sees her hi britney how are you when is out song coming out? :gloria: that would be awkward for me tbh

Lmao, well.. it will obviously be a little more professional i think :gloria: i'm sure she's used to these kind of meeting, and Larry and Adam will be there anyway.

I know nothing is happening I just enjoy being hopeful for something because I think it's all hope, all you need is hope :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines