The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Friday January 30Th 2015

This is a new version of Primeney!! She legit was smiling in every single performance! It's amazing what passion will do! Even if she were to miss steps the fact that she is happy and purely loving life thats all I can ask for. These video were FLAW FREE! This makes me so excited for tonight!

• Like 1

It's been confusing me ever since she started performing in her new show. It feels very " dead" now don't start hating me for saying it, I love her, she's OF COURSE improving day by day but it still feels very lack lusted and too rehearsed, it'd be better if it were more spontaneous it just feels like oh from A to B kinda thing, and i'm not sure why that is. Maybe she's tired of it? Who knows, infact none of us know until something is officially said by her team or by her personally. So we really need to stop acting like we KNOW her personally. It'd be amazing if we did though.. :thatsfunny:

I understand what you mean. But I think the "problem" is just that: that it is too rehearsed. EVERY single step or hand gesture is part of the whole routine. There is nothing spontaneous. Her shows always had that but here it's more obvious because she's doing so many arm and hand moves. That doesn't look natural.

Anwway, I like the video clips I've seen. She was happy, doing the choreo good and like already mentioned her hair is very Britney, very DWAD.

• Like 1

I understand what you mean. But I think the "problem" is just that: that it is too rehearsed. EVERY single step or hand gesture is part of the whole routine. There is nothing spontaneous. Her shows always had that but here it's more obvious because she's doing so many arm and hand moves. That doesn't look natural.

Anwway, I like the video clips I've seen. She was happy, doing the choreo good and like already mentioned her hair is very Britney, very DWAD.

Hm, I suppose so. xoxo

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines