The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday February 18Th 2015

In terms of throwing shade, yes you are. It was your idea to keep this place positive. :zoomzoom:

In throwing shade definitely not seen worse from him and i can say that since i was an exhaler since 2006.

Her show improved smiles wise and energy wise but i'm just missing her legs moving a bit more.

And in keeping this place positive i'm trying to do that but if you are kinda disappointed it takes a bit more energy from you.

• Like 1

She shouldn't be doing meet and greets if she's going to be like this. Sorry, I'm usually one of the most positive fans, but there's really no excuse at this point.

On a more positive note, at least she's slaying.

The problem with the M&G's is that the environment is not good, everything is too rushed. If I had to meet a new person every twenty seconds I would feel awkward aswell and look uncomfortable in the picture. They should change the way they happen, maybe everyone could just enter in a room with Britney and hang out all together for like ten minutes, I don't know, something similar to this:

They could take pictures with her in turns and then a group picture. The fans know Britney and I'm sure they'd know how to behave to make her feel good, so I think that this way everything could turn out better!

• Like 2

She shouldn't be doing meet and greets if she's going to be like this. Sorry, I'm usually one of the most positive fans, but there's really no excuse at this point.

On a more positive note, at least she's slaying.

I agree. These people pay too much money for her to be looking uncomfortable. They need to change how they go about doing these rushed meet and greets.
  • Like 2

The problem with the M&G's is that the environment is not good, everything is too rushed. If I had to meet a new person every twenty seconds I would feel awkward aswell and look uncomfortable in the picture. They should change the way they happen, maybe everyone could just enter in a room with Britney and hang out all together for like ten minutes, I don't know, something similar to this:

They could take pictures with her in turns and then a group picture. The fans know Britney and I'm sure they'd know how to behave to make her feel good, so I think that this way everything could turn out better!

I suppose the fact that it's right before the show doesn't help either. They should probably be a bit longer than they minute or so than they currently are. But yeah your idea's actually quite good. That would probably work a whole lot better!

• Like 1

I agree. These people pay too much money for her to be looking uncomfortable. She even looked uncomfortable next to a woman she's known for well over a decade.

Loosen up, Brit!

Exactly! I mean, I guess they probably haven't spoken to each other or even seen each other in years, but even still!

They're not quite AS bad as some of the FFT ones, but they're definitely not worth that amount of money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines