:raiseshand: Who Is Her Hair Stylist And Why Hasnt Been Fired Yet?

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Hair stylist and sometimes makeup artist is

Glenn Nuteley

And her makeup artist is

Melanie

She's wearing invisible tape extensions , she should honestly switch to back to fuse extensions , they make your hair look natural and well hidden.. She's worn fuse extensions since 99 and stopped in 2011 and started using weaves for femme fatale era , & ever since then she's been rocking weaves

They seriously need to fire her hair/makeup team ... Her team hired her hair & makeup team since X factor and Idk if u notice but Britney's hair & makeup has not been so good since then , don't get me wrong she looks really really good but the hair and makeup isn't spot on .. They need to get Fran cooper back to do her makeup and her hair stylist from FF era , Britney's hair for the ff era was flawless

• Like 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Who is her new costume designer and why isn't that person also fired?

this tbh. she fired her whole team in 2007 for a reason

i wish it stayed that way

she needs people who have actual taste and knowledge

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Glenn Nuteley

And her makeup artist is

Melanie

She's wearing invisible tape extensions , she should honestly switch to back to fuse extensions , they make your hair look natural and well hidden.. She's worn fuse extensions since 99 and stopped in 2011 and started using weaves for femme fatale era , & ever since then she's been rocking weaves

They seriously need to fire her hair/makeup team ... Her team hired her hair & makeup team since X factor and Idk if u notice but Britney's hair & makeup has not been so good since then , don't get me wrong she looks really really good but the hair and makeup isn't spot on .. They need to get Fran cooper back to do her makeup and her hair stylist from FF era , Britney's hair for the ff era was flawless

they act like she earns 2000$ a month not a million per week, they shouldnt be so damn cheap on a basic stuff- decent clothes (and i mean A-list clothes, some labels! - gucci, d&g, prada...) some decent make up, hair, nails, dermatologist to slow down her aging etc

idc if she's humble, she is an A list celeb and she has to look like one for crying out loud

• Like 1

My friend who knows a lot about this stuff and wants to be a hair stylist has told me that the extensions Britney uses damages her hair badly. Also all the bleaching and dying she does is really really bad for her hair. It's probably why she can't grow her hair very long.

Fire her hair stylist tbh :smokeney:

• Like 1

they act like she earns 2000$ a month not a million per week, they shouldnt be so damn cheap on a basic stuff- decent clothes (and i mean A-list clothes, some labels! - gucci, d&g, prada...) some decent make up, hair, nails, dermatologist to slow down her aging etc

idc if she's humble, she is an A list celeb and she has to look like one for crying out loud

MTE

Guest Zooey Deschanel

My friend who knows a lot about this stuff and wants to be a hair stylist has told me that the extensions Britney uses damages her hair badly. Also all the bleaching and dying she does is really really bad for her hair. It's probably why she can't grow her hair very long.

Fire her hair stylist tbh :smokeney:

i cant...

her team is def. retarded #sorrynotsorry

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Also if that bleaching hurts her hair so bad why keep trying to pull off that blonde look?

Just go with her natural color and add some high and low lights in it and it would be perfect.

what do you expect from a cheap, money hungry team?

the whole thing is wrong, she needs a proper care, she is a celeb. no matter she likes that or not

Glenn Nuteley

And her makeup artist is

Melanie

There's no way that those were tape-in extensions. I have tape-ins and the tape is literally the cheapest stuff that I can find (student problems) and I can pull on my hair and they still won't fall out. After a while they need to be re-taped but when that happens it takes way more than a jump to take out an entire track like that. I would assume that those extensions were clip ins and whoever did her hair didn't tease and hair-spray the roots before putting them in.

EDIT: Actually you can't take out an entire track like that because tape in extensions are about 1 inch wide and those were one long connected piece so no way lol

There's no way that those were tape-in extensions. I have tape-ins and the tape is literally the cheapest stuff that I can find (student problems) and I can pull on my hair and they still won't fall out. After a while they need to be re-taped but when that happens it takes way more than a jump to take out an entire track like that. I would assume that those extensions were clip ins and whoever did her hair didn't tease and hair-spray the roots before putting them in.

EDIT: Actually you can't take out an entire track like that because tape in extensions are about 1 inch wide and those were one long connected piece so no way lol

Those are actually tape ins .. watch the video and you'll notice the wefts flipping back and forth along with her hair flips (if they were clip ins, sew ins, or glue ins the weft wouldn't flip like that ) I also showed the vid to my aunt cuz she's a hair stylist and she told me "those are invisible tape extensions because her wefts are flipping along with her , the wefts w/clips , glued or sewed in would stay in place & only the hair would flip"

https://vine.co/v/O0buDz6YxmV