Iggy Azalea Confirms "pretty Girls"!

I actually think that's good, at least the song won't be associated with Britney as much as it's Iggy's single for Iggy's album. If it flops it won't sting us as much and if it's a hit then hopefully Britney's team will be smart enough to also include it on her album as well.  

I don't think it's gonna be a short Britney feature like SMS or mess like that because she never even properly acknowledged SMS whereas she's been going on about her work with Iggy for ages so you can tell it's more likely to be a proper duet rather than a feature. 

"We have a song that is gonna be her first single coming out next year," Iggy said about Britney's new track. "She said that she would like to work with me in an interview and they kind of reached out and we recorded a few different things and one of those ended up just being undeniably great."

:bomt:

I really think the journo got it wrong - every other article has quoted that it is Britney's single - not Iggy's

And there is no quote from Iggy in this article that says otherwise - just the Journo's quote..

Actually Iggy never said that it's a lead single from Britney's album I think. She was just talking about how she recorded a song with Britney and that it is a lead single. Maybe that was the first plan, but then they changed it to be a single from Iggy's album, cause Britney isn't thinking about realising her album now. But who knows!

"We have a song that is gonna be her first single coming out next year," Iggy said about Britney's new track. "She said that she would like to work with me in an interview and they kind of reached out and we recorded a few different things and one of those ended up just being undeniably great."

Actually Iggy never said that it's a lead single from Britney's album I think. She was just talking about how she recorded a song with Britney and that it is a lead single. Maybe that was the first plan, but then they changed it to be a single from Iggy's album, cause Britney isn't thinking about realising her album now. But who knows!

Read the first post - that was a direct quote from Iggy. I honestly think the Journo just got it wrong - or really did not do their research.

It makes no sense as Iggy has also no where near finishing her album - she said in this article - that she is going to start some work on it now that her concert is delayed.

Billboard interview - Larry said - albums are not important in the digital era - and that they will release a few singles here and there instead and a full album is not a priority..

Read the first post - that was a direct quote from Iggy. I honestly think the Journo just got it wrong - or really did not do their research.

It makes no sense as Iggy has also no where near finishing her album - she said in this article - that she is going to start some work on it now that her concert is delayed.

Billboard interview - Larry said - albums are not important in the digital era - and that they will release a few singles here and there instead and a full album is not a priority..

Oh ok thanks!

It started to be a mess tbh, it looks like we just have to wait for the release and that's it :tbh:

• Like 1

If this article got Iggy's words right, it probably was originally going to be on Britney's album but now Iggy's will come out first. It's probably a duet and not a feature for either.

I remember when word of the Iggy song linked, it was Rumored that it was just going to be a testing song to see how Radio and the GP responded to Britney after BJ flopped. A duet fits that.

This.

I find it hard to believe it's Iggy single. I mean she said it herself it was Britney single, from her own mouth, we have audio of her saying it. And Britney said she wanted to work with her and Iggy said THEY reached out to her. So it's weird if it's Iggy's single.

Here it's just a written interview and it's not even a quote from Iggy it's a comment from the journalist who wrote the article.

I mean, unless there are 2 songs, one Iggy feat Britney and one Britney feat Iggy, which i don't think. I can't believe this.

• Like 1

So it's the lead single for Iggy's second studio album, and not the first single off B9? :soconfused: I have to admit though, I'm actually sorta relieved it's Iggy's single and not Brit's because I wasn't overly enthusiastic about Iggy being on Brit's upcoming album. :idc: Iggy's kinding fading into irrelevancy atm and I was sorta worried that she wouldn't be able to help Brit score a high chart position on the Billboard Hot 100. :oopss: New music is new music though so I'm happy we're getting this and the Giorgio collabo to tide us over till she finally finishes recording and releases B9. :fliphair:

Right LOWWWWWKEY relieved IF this is true  :loldisidiot: