Britney Spears And Iggy Azalea Music Video Is To Be Shot Next Week!

iggy and britney

It's Britney Bitch and Iggy Azalea Bitch!

Iggy Azalea recently spilled a lot of information about "Pretty Girls" at the Iheart radio music awards last night. Iggy confirmed that she is co-directing the music video, the song "pretty girls" already had existed, and also the song is a duet. Here are some quotes from Iggy last night during  her extra tv interview

'Pretty Girls' kind of already existed but we changed it a little bit more to fit in with Britney. I just did a verse on it."-Iggy Azalea

"Then I didn't hear anything back. So I was calling 'are we not doing the song?' And they said she does want the song....."- Iggy Azalea

"...but we don't know when her album will come out. Then I said "I'll take the song and put it on my album and she can feature on it'"-Iggy Azalea

"Then I got another call that said no wait, she is ready to put the song out. She is ready with an album! So it's gonna be her first single"-Iggy Azalea

"I had re-written it a little by then and made it more of a duet so it kind of worked out that it went through all this"-Iggy Azalea

"It worked out because now it's a true duet. It's not just me rapping one verse. It's really us together on the song.-Iggy Azalea

"We both sing the hook together it's super cool and fun. I love that it's worked out this way because it's going to make for a cooler video"-Iggy Azalea

Interesting. We are a little bit confused as to why Iggy said that our girl Britney is ready for an album when Britney confirmed it herself that an album is not her priority right now. Did you think that Iggy spilled to much details on what is in the works for Britney's album 9 era? We have to wait and see folks!

Then Iggy Azalea talked with Access Hollywood and said they are shooting the music video next week! Iggy said:

We collaborated so many months ago and its been a long time in the making. We finally decided on who's album it is going to go on and it is going to be on Britney's. I am going to be co-directing the video, we film it next week. It's going to be awesome! I am nervous about this one because this is my first time directing someone else video. I have her number and I have been harassing her with a lot of ideas, Britney has been putting in her ideas as well into this video. I am excited to see what people think about it!

Yes! Yes! Yes! The whole world is very excited to hear this song and to see the music video. We are kind of getting "Me Against The Music" vibes just by hearing Iggy talking about the song being a duet, anyone else??

Pretty girls comes out May 5th! Who is ready?!??!

Read it on our mainsite!

THIS. MAKES. ME. SO. FUCKING. HAPPY.

Say what you want but nobody can deny the fact that Iggy's videography is fucking FLAWLESS. Fancy and Black Widow music videos are so fucking good and I am praying we get another movie themed MV. Didn't she co-direct Trouble as well? That video is so good. You can tell Iggy is really excited and she's going to try her best and that's what we need. At least she's putting the effort. 

Hmm this is all very interesting. This is me purely speculating, but I'm kinda thinking that Team Britney just said the stuff about the album not being ready to throw us a curveball. They are waiting to see how successful "Pretty Girls" does on iTunes/radio. If the song is an undeniable #1 smash hit, they will put the album out by the end of Summer, like around August/September. However, if the song flops, then they will continue to hold off on the album and release another single at a later time. Again, this is just me purely speculating, but as Britney always says: "we'll just have to wait and see." :)

• Like 1

I wish Iggy would shut up and stop leaking information  :4music:

Why ? THIS is how you do, when you put out a song and you care about it and you are passionate about it. Not just saying nothing release it and that's it. Britney and her team should even take some notes, actually.  :smokeney: I'm glad Iggy is speaking , without her we wouldn't know shit.

Ok, i've been gone for a minute but im back and im catching up. So far what i've seen is:

-"Pretty Girls" is the Brithey/Iggy song and it's being released May 5.

-There is a MV be shot.

-We still don't have a definite, 100% answer to Album 9 in terms of release.

-May 5th is Cinco De Mayo, so i'm getting wasted to new Britney music!

Pretty much, May is gonna be a great month.

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

She's co-directing the video? Ugh

She co-directed Trouble which is actually a pretty good video. And I think as a director she'll pay attention to what Godney wants  :Godney:

• Like 2

Guest QueenJocasta

I just want to say that i get excited by everything you write, it's like holy water to me. Stay doing you, boo-boo!

Thanks gorl! I try to look at things positively when it comes to Brit (and drag any peasant who comes for ha weave, tbh) 

You're a flawless member with a flawless set that makes me want to whip ma hair  :hflip:  :hflip:

121x5yw.jpg

• Like 2

She's co-directing the video? Ugh

She co-directed Trouble and Black Widow too which are pretty good music videos imo.Especially Black Widow, that B-cult movie vibe and Kill Bill channeling seems really awesome.Remember the "man-hating songs" Britney talked about the last year?Pretty Girls probably will fit the description and need a video just like Black Widow.And Iggy is just a co-director, there will be another director who's more professional I guess, so I don't really worry about it. :) 

She co-directed Trouble and Black Widow too which are pretty good music videos imo.Especially Black Widow, that B-cult movie vibe and Kill Bill channeling seems really awesome.Remember the "man-hating songs" Britney talked about the last year?Pretty Girls probably will fit the description and need a video just like Black Widow.And Iggy is just a co-director, there will be another director who's more professional I guess, so I don't really worry about it. :)

Yeah, Godney.

tumblr_mx8ve7npft1qcm0m3o1_500.gif

• Like 1