Vote To Make Britney Spears A Playable Character In Super Smash Bros. (Not Joking)

vote_for_britney_spears_as_super_smash_b

So Super Smash has opened a poll where anyone can submit a name of a character from any videogame, and they'll consider it adding it as a playable fighter in the games for 3DS and Wii U. 

Let's vote for Britney Spears! You only have to fill this https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/ 

• Choose your gender
  • Character you're voting for: Britney Spears
  • Title of the game the character appears in: Britney's Dance Beat
  • And put any reason you want at the end

* There's no other character like her in Super Smash.
    * She could fight using many of her dance moves.
    * She has not only 8, but thousands of outfits to choose from.
    * She could have plenty of stages based in her music videos.
    * She can bring plenty of her songs as the background music.
    * She's internationally recognized. <- This is very important.
    * She could attract a whole new audience.
    * She's an icon of 2000's just like Super Smash itself.
    * It would be awesome to see Mario, Pikachu and the others dance to her songs.
    * Britney's Dance Beat is the best dance game and the best from 2002 (not actually true, but it would help to mention it, and maybe they'll believe us) 

An example:

205363e80b.png

NOTE: We're not sure if they track IP, so just keep on voting everyday as long as they let you, and from all of your devices if you have more than one, just in case.

I guess they'll only consider the characters that have more votes. But think about it, there will be thousands of different choices submitted from players around the world, but only the ones who make a campaign or something will have a significant amount of votes to get noticed.

I know it seems impossible, especially because Britney's team probably won't let them use her image, but wouldn't it be funny to surprise Super Smash directors with such an option, when they would be expecting Nintendo characters or something? You don't lose anything with trying, you don't even have to give your name. The deadline is October 3rd, so we have almost the entire year to keep voting. ;)

I have to add that I tried to make a thread about this at the Super Smash forums. They only laughed at me, at the moment they read Britney's name, and locked my thread because they thought I was a troll.

This isn't about my whim of having Britney in the game anymore, is to show the world she's not a joke, and we, her fans, aren't neither.

We always vote for her at every poll, every time we can, even when she's not nominated like those Billboard polls. This shouldn't be an exception. The Britney Army is so big, we could make the world hear us if we only worked together at something. 

Just making it to the Top 10 most voted characters would be awesome, and come one, it would be revolutionary. When will Beyoncé, or Gaga or any other artist. This could prove once and for all that Britney's legacy and impact are universal and know no boundaries.

16452_front.jpg

736713-package_l.jpg

• Like 1

omg I did it, and under "more" i actually put reasonable things such as that music is an important part of daily life of almost evry person and for them to be able to pick one of the greatest pop stars up until today will give a lot of excitement and surprise :gloria: i bet they will laugh at me so hard :lolll:

• Like 3

:lmaolol:  I am sorry I just can't .  I dont think they would do justice in making a Britney Spears character....they would probably mock her. No thanks , but I would def be up for  A Britney DDR or soething along those lines.  :)

Oh come one, Nintendo isn't like that. They're anti-bullying :yaknow:

They would be basing on the videogame she appeared in, not in her public scandals.

:thefuck: Don't you dare " :ewomg: " me! :hairtie: Majora's Mask is one of the greatest and darkest Zelda enemies to ever exist :bigtime: He deserves to be, at least, a boss.

I'd like Gex to be a playable character too :yaknow:

But isn't he already in the game, as a trophy? And I just googled Gex, I have never seen it in my life :P

But imagine Jynx doing her Ice Beams and Lovely Kisses and Wake Up Slap, and being purple and marvelous :yestbh:

But isn't he already in the game, as a trophy? And I just googled Gex, I have never seen it in my life :P

But imagine Jynx doing her Ice Beams and Lovely Kisses and Wake Up Slap, and being purple and marvelous :yestbh:

A trophy isn't enough :iwannago: It's like saying they include Britney, but just as a trophy :ipass: Get it?

And Gex was awesome :crying1: Chillest gecko ever :yestbh:

If they included another pokémon, I'd like to see a dark one, like Darkrai or Giratina :bigtime:

I don't know what's wrong with me and this thing for dark things :eekk:

A trophy isn't enough :iwannago: It's like saying they include Britney, but just as a trophy :ipass: Get it?

And Gex was awesome :crying1: Chillest gecko ever :yestbh:

If they included another pokémon, I'd like to see a dark one, like Darkrai or Giratina :bigtime:

I don't know what's wrong with me and this thing for dark things :eekk:

Hahaha actually it would be awesome if Britney made it into the game at least as a trophy :lolll:

But yeah, I get it. I would have loved having Gardevoir or Deoxys, but they're already in the Pokéballs. :(