Random Facts about us

i gotchu :hug: Makin the Circusney transition in ma life rn. It's been way hard, kinda boring, but so damn rewarding. My self control makes me so proud lately :crying1:

ugh mee too i went thrug a nasty brake up! and well i went wild... partying, drinking and other stuff, but i'm glad i'm back on my feet

ugh mee too i went thrug a nasty brake up! and well i went wild... partying, drinking and other stuff, but i'm glad i'm back on my feet

Same. Breakup from ship of 2 years, weekends started on Wednesday, dropped outta student gov, got involved with people I def shouldn't have, drinking and definitely the "other stuff". the works.Transferred unis to get away, I'm starting back again in the fall, got myself an amazing job, and getting to know wayyy better people. Life is good :)

“It’s weird like, you can see the cruelest part of the world. The cruelest part. But then on the other side you see the most beautiful part, do you know? And it’s like you go from one extreme to the next and they’re both worth it, because you wouldn’t see one without the other. But that cruel part, is damn cruel and you’ll never forget it. But that heaven…is heaven.â€

slay a bit Godney :bow:

but lbr gouda is so damn good :thirsty:

Same. Breakup from ship of 2 years, weekends started on Wednesday, dropped outta student gov, got involved with people I def shouldn't have, drinking and definitely the "other stuff". the works.Transferred unis to get away, I'm starting back again in the fall, got myself an amazing job, and getting to know wayyy better people. Life is good :)

“It’s weird like, you can see the cruelest part of the world. The cruelest part. But then on the other side you see the most beautiful part, do you know? And it’s like you go from one extreme to the next and they’re both worth it, because you wouldn’t see one without the other. But that cruel part, is damn cruel and you’ll never forget it. But that heaven…is heaven.”

slay a bit Godney :bow:

but lbr gouda is so damn good :thirsty:

OMG glad you are on your feet now!!! <3

Random fact about me: while my teenage peers are getting high and sleeping around, I'm just sitting here at 12:30pm on a Britney website while watching The Bee Movie and having oreos and blue gatorade :moorangu:

Get on my level :moorangu:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

except I only drink red gatorade cuz i get self conscious bout ma tongue #randomfact

Wait, you for real like that movie? :o I know it's not the best ever but it's my fave, I've seen it at least 20 times and can quote it all, no one else ever knows about it so it's cool that someone finally understands what i'm talking about :excited:

No one can tell me it's not the best ever. I love it, and I've seen it more times than I can count! Tim Curry is the bomb! Scratch that, the whole cast is the bomb! 

I was reading the news the other day, and there was an article about the Canadian Mounties catching a suspect saying "the Mounties always catch their man", and of course the first thing that appropriately came to my mind was "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"

• Like 1

Random fact about me: while my teenage peers are getting high and sleeping around, I'm just sitting here at 12:30pm on a Britney website while watching The Bee Movie and having oreos and blue gatorade :moorangu:

Get on my level :moorangu:

i did it honey.... in 2007 i was 14 and untill 2010 i did the same thing every fucking saturday night ....

and now i'm back FML

• Like 1

No one can tell me it's not the best ever. I love it, and I've seen it more times than I can count! Tim Curry is the bomb! Scratch that, the whole cast is the bomb! 

I was reading the news the other day, and there was an article about the Canadian Mounties catching a suspect saying "the Mounties always catch their man", and of course the first thing that appropriately came to my mind was "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"

The cast is the best part, Madeline Kahn especially fucking kills me, "flames heaving..breathing...on the side of my face" i love that scene sooo much :mahhaw:

:wahlykeomg: Slay with your movie-quote instincts :queenflopga:

• Like 1

i did it honey.... in 2007 i was 14 and untill 2010 i did the same thing every fucking saturday night ....

and now i'm back FML

Anti-socials, unite! :moorangu: My parents are always nagging me to hang out with my friends but theyre always doing drivers ed and going on vacations and i'm just here in my basic-ass suburban town with nothing to do like..... :displeased:

Anti-socials, unite! :moorangu: My parents are always nagging me to hang out with my friends but theyre always doing drivers ed and going on vacations and i'm just here in my basic-ass suburban town with nothing to do like..... :displeased:

i'm in college and m parents tell me the same but my friands are in their hometowns or out )Without inviting me)

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K :moorangu:

Love it tbh :queenflopga: But why do you assume that Fight Club is a guilty pleasure? :wutsgoingon: I proudly declare my love for every David Fincher film :tbh:

highlighted Clue fa a reason breh. David Fincher is a god among men, Se7en is a classic, and he does House of Cards so praise him. But yeah Keanu Reaves and Alex Winter are flawfree in the movie. Along with BO/ITZ, the first Jurassic Park, and margeurita pizzas, my children will know the triumphant greatness of B&T's.

• Like 1

i'm in college and m parents tell me the same but my friands are in their hometowns or out )Without inviting me)

Friends suck sometimes :shankyou: It doesnt help me that i judge basic white girl teenagers, which they all are. I swear to gawd, one of my friends said "I just really connected to Lana's song Video Games cause it reminded me of my seventh grade boyfriend"

Fucking done with this generation :gloria: