New Britney Spears Rocker Femme Fantasy Commercial!

Guest QueenJocasta

She looks so sexy omg  :crying1:  :crying1:

Reverse-ageney coming for all our weaves looking like a young, fresh sperm not even attached to ha mamas egg yet tbh  :crying1:

How does she do it? Benjamin Buttonney, tbh. Sucking the youth from all lessors  :smokeney:

:thatsfunny: 

I doubt she will come to Spain with a tour...

At least she could come to promote the lingerie line or to spend a vacation(I wonder if the incident that happened when she was in Marbella in 2004 made her hate the country...).

I had to go to London & Lisbon to see her and I have already in mind if she tours again in Europe I'll have to travel to see her again.  :awkwarddd: 

Same  :yeahkright: 

I would love her to do a residency in the O2 arena in London, kinda like she did for the Circus Tour but with more dates. :lips1:

That would be epic - I think she should do an O2 Arena residency for like a year...  :smokeney: I live like 10 minutes away - so I will be there like every day! 

• Like 1

:thatsfunny: 

I doubt she will come to Spain with a tour...

At least she could come to promote the lingerie line or to spend a vacation(I wonder if the incident that happened when she was in Marbella in 2004 made her hate the country...).

I had to go to London & Lisbon to see her and I have already in mind if she tours again in Europe I'll have to travel to see her again.  :awkwarddd: 

Same  :yeahkright: 

I would love her to do a residency in the O2 arena in London, kinda like she did for the Circus Tour but with more dates. :lips1:

why r u guys saying she wont tour again? she said she wont be stopping making music. of course she'll come! i just think vegas is her way of getting away from her normal career a bit (touring wears u out) and she's been doing this since she was like 16. she wanted a break a long time ago but doesnt mean she's not gona come back. she says she starts missing the shows again. so it is just temporary

• Like 1

Oh that's cool ! 

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you"  :blackoutsmiley:

i 100% agree, but lets be honest britney has the shittiest design team of all time and marketing team 

tumblr_mmkksk0rmH1remr5vo4_250.gif

I want her to visit anywhere in Europe tbh.. This Vegas thing got me like photo-2128.gif?_r=1422079515

Me too!!! I'm from Europe, so I sooo want her to tour again worldwide!! I guess she really needed the break, plus this Vegas thing looks very interesting (if I was Britney I would be loving this Piece Of Me Las Vegas Show), it seems she's in a happy place right now and I'm proud of her :) I believe she will tour again, we just have to wait guys!! :)

I feel sorry for spanish fans, but don't give up, you'll see Britney will come back... I can't see her in Vegas either, because I don't have the money to travel to Vegas, but I'm patient, I'll wait... for Britney it's worth it!!! ;)

The commercial isn't what I was expecting AT ALL, but what can we do, they didn't take the right time to do it properly, like with the rest of the fragrances, that's a real shame... :( I'm kind of sad, because I love all Britney's commercials, this one is okay, but it could be much better I have to say.

Me too!!! I'm from Europe, so I sooo want her to tour again worldwide!! I guess she really needed the break, plus this Vegas thing looks very interesting (if I was Britney I would be loving this Piece Of Me Las Vegas Show), it seems she's in a happy place right now and I'm proud of her :) I believe she will tour again, we just have to wait guys!! :)

I feel sorry for spanish fans, but don't give up, you'll see Britney will come back... I can't see her in Vegas either, because I don't have the money to travel to Vegas, but I'm patient, I'll wait... for Britney it's worth it!!! ;)

The commercial isn't what I was expecting AT ALL, but what can we do, they didn't take the right time to do it properly, like with the rest of the fragrances, that's a real shame... :( I'm kind of sad, because I love all Britney's commercials, this one is okay, but it could be much better I have to say.

Vegas is great - if you can travel there - but not everyone can.. :crying2: but I am hopeful for another world tour tbh.. 

• Like 1

Vegas is great - if you can travel there - but not everyone can.. :crying2: but I am hopeful for another world tour tbh.. 

I totally agree! I would love her to go on tour, because I know I can't travel to Vegas :( ... but anyways we will have to wait and see, it's Britney who decides... now she is head over heels filming Pretty Girls music video (done), preparing for a live performance with Iggy at the Billboard Awards, waiting for the official  release of Pretty Girls, working out regularly to take care of her body, working on The Intimate Britney Spears Collection, plus she is a mother after all... let's not be too selfish and to be patient :) It's not like we're not getting ANYTHING from her, don't you agree?

Oh that's cool ! 

What a cheap commercial tho :gloria: with the millions they earn with Vegas they could have at least made a better commercial aesthetically speaking and with a small scenario, like she's in her dressing room, she put her perfume and then she becomes a rockstar and you see her on stage (her vegas stage) performing like a rockstar. And then she says something like "Rocker femme fantasy, bring back the fire in you"  :blackoutsmiley:

I thought the same thing.... Where is the Rock attitude?