Member Of The Week Is Back !

GlenCoco

Cant believe I was nominated by 3 ppl Godney bless yall ..

Ok well here's who I nominate :

Im nominating all my realists up in this bitch!

Here we go:

@@JonHardy!

@@Daydreamer

@@JoeBitch!

@

@@Dark.Knight

@@Dragneel

@@hizi90

@@David

@@JoshLee

Im also nominating @jackspears .. He's a realists as well, he took a sip of the delusional medicine the other night but I'll forgive him .. We all have our delusional moments while other stay that way

Thank u everyone ! And to those that nominated me .. If I missed any of my team realists out there let me know & Ill nominate

Oh yea and btw .. I ALSO NOMINATE MYSELF @@BlackoutEgo , that means I have a total of 4

Love yall !!!

You didn't have to nominate me :) but thanks! :hug:

I nominate you as well

Lol I was nominated around the time Member of the Week came out! :)

No that wasn't meant towards you  :) It was just for sh!t and giggles between BlackoutEgo and me. I'm sure you are a flawless member yourself  :kisskiss:

Gonna nominate you real quick to make up for that misunderstanding  ;)

Cant believe I was nominated by 3 ppl Godney bless yall ..

Ok well here's who I nominate :

Im nominating all my realists up in this bitch!

Here we go:

@@JonHardy!

@@Daydreamer

@@JoeBitch!

@

@@Dark.Knight

@@Dragneel

@@hizi90

@@David

@@JoshLee

Im also nominating @jackspears .. He's a realists as well, he took a sip of the delusional medicine the other night but I'll forgive him .. We all have our delusional moments while other stay that way

Thank u everyone ! And to those that nominated me .. If I missed any of my team realists out there let me know & Ill nominate

Oh yea and btw .. I ALSO NOMINATE MYSELF @@BlackoutEgo , that means I have a total of 4

Love yall !!!

omg wtf thank you bab this is the first time anyone ever nominated me for this  :)  you're sweet  :yeathatswhatsup:

Lmao

:gloria:

Gorl I need my moment lol .. Im sure youll probably snatch it just as much as me based on your flawlessness and realness .. Have faith sis

You are too sweet...but lbr since I won't have a slight chance I need you to snatch that crown   :lmaolol:  No one knows me here  :trollney:

The promotion tour already started...take a look at my sig  :thirsty:  Don't forget to thank me during your acceptance speech  ;)

No that wasn't meant towards you :) It was just for sh!t and giggles between BlackoutEgo and me. I'm sure you are a flawless member yourself :kisskiss:

Gonna nominate you real quick to make up for that misunderstanding ;)

Lol I was just saying I didn't need member of the week since I was it a long time ago

Back when rocks were shiny and dinosaurs roamed the earth :pieceofwhat:

• Like 2

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Im nominated 6x .. This cant be real

tumblr_m4120m60m41qdvraco1_500.gif

I love my fans !!!

make that 7x from me :D