The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday April 22Nd 2015

I'm just sad there is no hugging allowed with Britney in the Meet & Greet... and even for that kind of money...  Lady Gaga always hugs her fans! :( Do any of you guys know why?

Plenty of people have gotten hugs from her. I think for the most part she's just shy and feels a little awkward, and I'm sure she has gotten quite a few weirdos who maybe are a bit inappropriate when it comes to physical contact. I dunno. But it's not like she refuses to hug poeple, just don't randomly jump her.

• Like 1

Plenty of people have gotten hugs from her. I think for the most part she's just shy and feels a little awkward, and I'm sure she has gotten quite a few weirdos who maybe are a bit inappropriate when it comes to physical contact. I dunno. But it's not like she refuses to hug poeple, just don't randomly jump her.

I guess you're right... there are a lot of weirdos in this world yes, maybe it's because of that. I know it can be a little bit awkward hugging so many people every day, but if they are her biggest fans who love her dearly and wouldn't do anything weird or embarrasing to her then she should trust us! But I have to agree, she does hugs her fans if she feels like it. It's not something that she's afraid of so... I guess you just have to be sweet enough for her to open up, because she really is shy, we all know that about her. :) Well, I hope someday when I'll meet her (it's my biggest dream) I'll get a hug, because she means so much to me!! And if I do I would save and protect that picture with my life!!! haha  ;)

Thanks for answering me btw!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines