Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 - Round 1 - #hbam2015

Nominating:

Britney Spears  :sorrynotsorry::moorangu:

bonda

HaroldPureco

Outta This World

Pokémon Spears

+ HeadstrongWolf (I remeber seeing your pics, but I can't find them!) and ValetGirls, but I don't have a picture (yet) :gloria:  :pomsmile:

Oh and since Valet nominated me... here are few of my pictures  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat: I don't want to show them at all tho

3KQHEm1.jpg48gFsHg.jpg

And one more, but I rly shouldn't cause it's a bit... just no ;____; but yolo ;_; 

lAKkGEh.jpg

• Like 3

Nominating:

Britney Spears  :sorrynotsorry::moorangu:

bonda

HaroldPureco

Outta This World

Pokémon Spears

+ HeadstrongWolf (I remeber seeing your pics, but I can't find them!) and ValetGirls, but I don't have a picture (yet) :gloria:  :pomsmile:

Oh and since Valet nominated me... here are few of my pictures  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat:  :pieceofwhat: I don't want to show them at all tho

3KQHEm1.jpg48gFsHg.jpg

And one more, but I rly shouldn't cause it's a bit... just no ;____; but yolo ;_; 

lAKkGEh.jpg

:o why thank you for the return nom! I'll upload some pics later when I'm not in the office :gloria: :gloria: and :orangu: at nominating Britney

• Like 1

X-Ander - he's cute :yesplz:

Mr. American Dream - he only does half selfies but I like the allure of the mystery :britlol:

Bar and OuttaThisWorld :uhhuh:

MadDennis and CodySpears :thumbsup:

T!M, Passenger and ALLEYESONUS are prob on the top 20 from last year so they are in (know T!M for sure) but.... re-noms don't hurt, just in case ;)

Will put down more later (including the ladies :toxicwink: )

I'm so ready for the eye candy parade :2:

DAFF%20PARADE%20FLOAT%20REAR%20END%20(OP

daryl-401-fingers-deancaneatmypie.gif

Aww thank you for nominating me :hug:;)

HeadstrongWolf :weedney: and JoshLee :trollney: and BlackoutZone :blackoutsmiley: and CIRCUS :fab: and James :teethless: and HolySpearit :toxicwink: and LiaLovesGodney :yesplz:

I'm not hot :nonotatall:

But thanks :trollney:

I'll use this to nominate: I nominate: Valetgirls, Ashley Benson :moorangu: (that's right, I'm gonna see who you really are), MagicalFlare, LiaLovesGodney (she's pretty hot), Kawaro (Luis), HolySpearit

And I'll come back, cuz I can't think of the names of the other people :)

• Like 1