The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Friday May 8Th 2015

Aww, she was doing so good without the wigs, I didn't miss them at all... But at least she's back on stage and it looks like she's just fine! She was doing most of the hairflips but with her natural hair she would've slayed like in the shows before the injury :)

• Like 1

I seriously want to meet you guys either before or after the show to take a pic together!

Yes! And definitely post it to the May 13 thread. ChurchOfGodney will probably have to be there a bit before to lineup for a good GA spot. I usually get there about 8:30-8:45. Show usually starts about 9:05-9:10. Also, a little booze makes the show a lot of fun! But be prepared, the Britney souvenir cup is like $28.  :pieceofwhat:

• Like 3

She does most of the hairflips like it's real hair though...So I'm fine with it. Just keep it away from the BBMA's

Also it looks better than most of the previous wigs. If they added fake bangs or left some of her own hair on the front it would look amazing

She's doing most of them but she's not as sharp as she is without wigs, plus it's too long i don't really like it.

Honestly i miss the time when she would come on stage with a messy bun/ponytail or something, it would be so much better than a wig if she has no time to get her real hair ready.

boss

Its Britney Bitch, back in action!

The Queen of Las Vegas returned to the stage after her recent ankle injury, but like a boss our girl recovered fast from the injury. Britney of course, looking amazing last night, put on another awesome show!

Check out all pictures and videos from last nights show by clicking here.

Britney has another show tonight! Who is ready?!

Read it on our mainsite!

Can I just say that I absolutely love the hair <3 Best one since Brunetteney 2014 tbfhhh. And I am very,very proud, she rocked the Oops/BOMT break and I love the hair flips - they seem even cooler with the long hair extensions! Can't wait for May 17th slayage!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines