Christina Aguilera Talks About Britney Spears!

if u seek amy

Christina Aguilera speaks about her impression of Britney Spears on Jimmy Fallon.

Were you surprised when the Internet fell in love with your impersonation of Britney Spears on Jimmy Fallon?

(Laughs) "I was surprised when This Little Piggy with Britney’s voice came up on the wheel, but I thought it was all in good fun. Doing impressions can go either way, so the fact that everyone liked it and could laugh with us was great. I think Britney is great."

We are glad it was all in good fun!

Source

Read it on our mainsite!

Yeah some people were upset cuz she sang This Little Piggy. SHE WAS GIVEN THE SONG :icantt:

The voice was great tbh.. She could record pre-recorded vocals for concerts  :umomg:

Yes, and she was clearly having fun with it.  The impression was damn good.   :tea2:

The BBMA performance is coming up.  Either her or Myah Marie, plz.   :gelis:

I think the Army and Fighters fight is stupid. They've known each other for so long and respect each other. Let's not live in 2003 days when Xtina said some bad shit. It's been 12 years guys

I totally agree with you. They've grown up both as adults and are not up to these stupid fights....