The Official #prettygirls Music Video Is Here!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!! :o:crying1:<3 <3 <3 Our Queen is just perfect in it - her dance moves, her clothes, acting, makeup, hair, EVERYTHING about Britney was on point and I love the little acting going on between Brit Brit and Iggy!! They killed it, honestly! I love how Cameron and Iggy directed the video and the whole concept is very original and fresh so it's an overall amazing music video!! I love it so much and I'll keep watching it untill I'm dead....... LOL :thatsfunny:

LOVE IT

i stayed away from watching it bc i was in exams - but i finished & ran out to find WIFI at Uni

SHES AMAZING

SO CUTE

SO MANY CUTENEY PARTS W CUTENEY CLAPS & CUTENEY SMILES

IM SO HAPPY W IT

I DO WISH THERE WAS MORE FOOTAGE OF HER DANCING BUT ILL WAIT FOR THE BB AWARDS

LOVED IT BRITNEY, SHE MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD AT THE END WHEN SHE WAS BEAMED UP SHE LOOKED SO FUCKING EXCITED

I'm already obsessed with the song so this video only made me love it more.   My only negative was the lack of continuity with Britney's hairstyles.  The bob was my least favorite style, tbh, and that was never explained.  

Why is no one talking about this scene? Hotney + her hawt boys is the perfect combination! 

tumblr_no9tdp4E8N1rpgfoho4_500.gif

Hello Chase  :thirsty:

This was probably my fave moment.  Uglies can't relate.   :fliph:

• Like 2

I LOVE HOW THEY INCLUDED BRIT BRIT & IGGY ACTING, I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL AND FUNNY!!

I REALLY LOVED THE END TBH, BRITNEY CLAPPING AND THEN THEY'RE IN THE CAR HAVING FUN, LAUGHING, LIKE THEY WANTED US ALL TO KNOW IT'S A FUN RECORD, NOTHING TOO SERIOUS, IT'S PERFECT FOR SUMMER, I LOVE IT!!! <3

I LOVE HOW COLOURFUL THE VIDEO IS!! THIS WHOLE 80'S THEMED STYLE IS BEYOND AMAZING!!

I ALSO LOVED THE DANCING, IT WAS ON POINT!! I LOVE THE CLOTHES THEY WORE AND THE CHEMISTRY BRIT BRIT & IGGY HAVE BETWEEN THEM (APPARENTELY)!!

OVERALL I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THIS VIDEO, BUT THE STUPID NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES A LITTLE BIT... FUCKING HATERS GONNA' HATE....

• Like 1