Our #prettygirlsonbbmas Did Some Radio Promo's For #bbmas

me too that short hair makes her face look old 

i'm sorry 

It's not her most flattering look, for sure. Especially with it flipped at the ends like a 1950s housewife.

I think the problem more than the length is the hairstyle. Something like this would look cool:

Britney-with-long-bob-hairstyle.jpg

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

Don't bitch over her hair, she had a show last night, another one tonight, and the BBMAs tomorrow... we're lucky she's doing extra interviews. It doesn't matter if she's dressed comfortably, they're for radio. She probably just hopped off of Charlie's big, thick meatstick  :soexcited2:

• Like 5

I also think she could style herself a little better if she's going to give some interviews, but c'mon, it's Britney we're talking about, y'all should be used to it  :orangu:

Besides, it says they're radio interviews so her look doesn't really matters. As long as she slays a stylish dress tomorrow we'll be fine  ;)

Guest QueenJocasta

Im sorry to say this but these are freaken interviews ! And britney looks like shit .. Her team is a mess for letting her go like that

25ul8wl.jpg

They're radio interviews, you cuntscab. Get off of Britney's dick. 

2r4qvdj.jpg

The only messy shit here is you, boo :smokeney: 

She ain't a Barbie doll, she doesn't need to be made up to you're liking at all hours of the day. 

Don't call yourself a fan and then bash her when she steps out not dressed to your liking

xpu54z.jpg

• Like 4

I also think she could style herself a little better if she's going to give some interviews, but c'mon, it's Britney we're talking about, y'all should be used :orangu:

Besides, it says they're radio interviews so her look doesn't really matters. As long as she slays a stylish dress tomorrow we'll be fine ;)

I just can't help but notice it. :britdrown: My mom is a hair stylist and is big on looking presentable and decent even if you are dressed down. It's Brit, so I'm not shocked nor do I care. But her lack of fashion sense is cute. :ummlol:

Guest QueenJocasta

I just can't help but notice it. :britdrown: My mom is a hair stylist and is big on looking presentable and decent even if you are dressed down. It's Brit, so I'm not shocked nor do I care. But her lack of fashion sense is cute. :ummlol:

At least you can state your comments respectfully without bashing or saying she looks like "shit", unlike other posters here  :smokeney:

Exactly. Her short hair is styled all types of wrong.

Britney should take care of her image when she's working.

When she's only out doing ordinary things it doesn't matter who she's looks but for things like interviews and stuff like that she should get the best stylists to help her. She's a beautiful woman but even beautiful people needs help of some good makeup & hair.

Her team is a fucking mess and with things like this they just prove that they don't give a fuck about Britney or the image she gives to the public, it's all about getting the paycheck, which is really sad. I fucking can't with her team, seriously. And be ready for some fucking scripted interviews...

I hate being negative but they always fuck up everything  :displeased:  

• Like 1

Guest QueenJocasta

When she's only out doing ordinary things it doesn't matter who she's looks but for things like interviews and stuff like that she should get the best stylists to help her. She's a beautiful woman but even beautiful people needs help of some good makeup & hair.

Her team is a fucking mess and with things like this they just prove that they don't give a fuck about Britney or the image she gives to the public, it's all about getting the paycheck, which is really sad. I fucking can't with her team, seriously. And be ready for some fucking scripted interviews...

I hate being negative but they always fuck up everything  :displeased:  

we're getting a televised award show performance this weekend...

and y'all are bitching about her hair at a radio interview

5wilg8.jpg

• Like 1

I hate being negative but they always fuck up everything :displeased:

Absolutely. Her doing press and interviews is a part of her job, so to speak. So I think she should look less casual.

The main issues are the hair and the scarf. Both throw the entire look off. The shirt is cute and so are the pants (even if the two don't really coordinate).

C'mon guys, we've know for years that Britney's style is not the best so it makes no sense to keep talking about it. I wish she would take more care of her image when she does stuff like this but she's been really busy lately so we can't really ask her to focus on her hair and makeup when she has to worry about other stuff. 

Tomorrow night we're all going to be slayed by her flawless appearance so why worry about this? 

we're getting a televised award show performance this weekend...

and y'all are bitching about her hair at a radio interview

5wilg8.jpg

The problem is not just the hair, the main problem is her team don't giving a single fuck. It's their fucking job make sure Britney gives a good image.

Absolutely. Her doing press and interviews is a part of her job, so to speak. So I think she should look less casual.

The main issues are the hair and the scarf. Both throw the entire look off. The shirt is cute and so are the pants (even if the two don't really coordinate).

She doesn't need too much to look good. A pair of jeans or pants and a basic top with her hair and makeup done right and she would glow. 

Britney%20Spears%20-%20Blue%20Top%20Jean

m-BRITNEY-SPEARS-620x930c.jpg?6

b_spears_1.jpeg

normal_Britney_Spears_in_shades_jeans_an

Britney-Spears-at-Hakkasan-restaurant.jp

293.spears.britney2.091608.jpg

Britney-Spears-Gets-Coffee-Green-Turtlen

britney-spears.jpg

25ul8wl.jpg

They're radio interviews, you cuntscab. Get off of Britney's dick.

2r4qvdj.jpg

The only messy shit here is you, boo :smokeney:

She ain't a Barbie doll, she doesn't need to be made up to you're liking at all hours of the day.

Don't call yourself a fan and then bash her when she steps out not dressed to your liking

xpu54z.jpg

Lmao ! Gorl ur obviously the messy shit if u think its ok to roll like that , I could just imagine what u look like

:gloria:

How the hell is she gonna perform "pretty girls" at the mgm and roll up to the mgm lookin like that .. Girl please

Yes Im a huge ass fan that is not in delusion . I just tell it like it is thats all

Everyone has a different opinion not everyone has to go to your *MS THANG* standards ok

Yea Im sure she must be tired .. But dam will it hurt to slip on some jeans and put on some shades? .. No one is saying she has to get all glammed up

I mean be realistic

mte Im with u on that .. We might get dragged for this but we are only speaking the truth ..

Tbh.

And honestly i don't care how she looks in her private life, but here it's her job, the least she could do is being presentable, i don't know it's decency... She looks like she just woke up and get dressed in the dark, it's not professional.

The problem is not just the hair, the main problem is her team don't giving a single fuck. It's their fucking job make sure Britney gives a good image.

She doesn't need too much to look good. A pair of jeans or pants and a basic top with her hair and makeup done right and she would glow.

Britney%20Spears%20-%20Blue%20Top%20Jean

m-BRITNEY-SPEARS-620x930c.jpg?6

b_spears_1.jpeg

normal_Britney_Spears_in_shades_jeans_an

Britney-Spears-at-Hakkasan-restaurant.jp

293.spears.britney2.091608.jpg

Britney-Spears-Gets-Coffee-Green-Turtlen

britney-spears.jpg

THIS TBH ! Just slip on some jeans , shades & put the hair up in a bun

She dresses hot for soccer games