Britney Spears New Fantasy Fragrance Coming Soon!

But wasn't the agency thing had to do with #BritneyBoys, I think that's for something else :orlynow:

I have doubts the #britneyboys thing has Britney involved actually, i don't know why but i believe it's just something about her dancers. And that agency said they would do Britney's makeup and hair, which means it obviously involves Britney so i don't think it's that. I'm lost tbh, so many secrets, it's hard to keep up lol.

• Like 1

I have doubts the #britneyboys thing has Britney involved actually, i don't know why but i believe it's just something about her dancers. And that agency said they would do Britney's makeup and hair, which means it obviously involves Britney so i don't think it's that. I'm lost tbh, so many secrets, it's hard to keep up lol.

Ohh, yeah maybe, it's confusing tbh. A little mystery is good but we never know what to think with all the rumors and theories without confirmation or explanation.. We have to go with the flow or in other terms, wait and see (like always) :D

• Like 1

I agree. I like this line but people are getting bored I think.

Well... some of them might be getting bored of it, BUT not me!! I love the line!!!!! <3 <3 <3

The bottles are AMAZING and they smell deliscious!! I love how they keep putting new fragrances out, so that it isn't all THAT boring....besides I still haven't try them all & I'm really loving this line guys!! My favourite untill now it's Midnight Fantasy, I ALWAYS have it in my room and I put it on almost everyday, it makes me feel so pretty! :) Best celebrity line of perfumes tbh :thatsright: