Voting Closed! Charts Revealed In A Week. Round 3: The Final Voting Round – Hottest Britney Army Member 2015 #hbam2015

Femme Fatale Lee's votes: (Also thank Valet for the nickname) :trollney:

:P Also I was told I needed a better pic so here's some better ones (sorry they're only links):

https://instagram.com/p/uTtf43pINn/?taken-by=joshlee112

https://instagram.com/p/21KzUPJIKq/?taken-by=joshlee112

Your undying love of FFney is iconic tbh :walkonby: slayyyy and thanks for the vote dahling :-*

• Like 1

Awwww thank you guys for the votes @ 7.3. MS.SPEARSON FLOIE messaged me on fb letting me know I was in this years comp & I just wanted to show her some love & hope it's not to late to vote for her! Thanks MS.SPEARSON FLOIE & everyone who voted for me I swear britney fans are so fucking hot I can't wait to see who wins this year!

• Like 1

You all look great tbh!! :) I will enter the competition next year, but I have to figure it out how this thing works first! I'm so confused by all these rounds and weird voting method (at least it's weird for me). :frenchy: I don't understand how the whole process works, but nevermind. I will figure it out until next year! LOL :trollney:

CATEGORY 1:

1.3) Ana

CATEGORY 2:

2.4) Lukey James Davey

2.6) JaviSpears

CATEGORY 3:

3.3) T!M <3

3.5) Magical Flare/Maxibulous

3.7) Blackout Zone

CATEGORY 4:

4.1) ALLEYESONUS

4.4) Passenger

CATEGORY 5:

5.1) touchofmyhand

5.3) OUTTA THIS WORLD

5.4) Cody Spears

CATEGORY 6:

6.1) Miss American Dream

6.2) Lara Croft Online

6.5) Matilda

CATEGORY 7:

7.1) Erica White

7.5) Factory Girl Jelena

CATEGORY 8:

8.1) HolySpearitt

8.5) Toxiccat

CATEGORY 9:

9.1) Lia Loves Godney

9.2) Zila Alsac

Thanks for getting me into the finals!!! ×××

• Like 1

Awwww thank you guys for the votes @ 7.3. MS.SPEARSON FLOIE messaged me on fb letting me know I was in this years comp & I just wanted to show her some love & hope it's not to late to vote for her! Thanks MS.SPEARSON FLOIE & everyone who voted for me I swear britney fans are so fucking hot I can't wait to see who wins this year!

Are you not voting?