The Charts – The Official Top 30 Hottest Britney Army Members 2015 #hbam2015

NUMBER 16 – GENTS

OUTTATHISWORLD

New Entry

Just missing out on the top 15, OUTTATHISWORLD enters our charts at an impressive 16!! When it comes to his favourites, he was a little on the fence, ITZ or BO, Way too many singles to like just one, same goes for music videos, although Work Bitch, Toxic and I Wanna Go come to mind – but when it comes to performance – it is a definite –the VMA 2001 feat Banana The Snake.. Best thing to happen this past year, well coming out! We are proud of ya – no point in living another person’s life! OTW cannot live without music – to be fair – we do not think anyone here can! When it comes to Britney Vaults – Origional Doll would be the first thing he would like released. Album 9 has to be a mix between ITZ and BO for sure. Anything you would like us to know? ‘I am a bad bitch’ – Britney Jean would be super proud. OTW also stans for Ariana Grande, Jessie J, Nicki Minaj and Meghan Trainor, but has to say he dislikes IGGY and GAGA.. Watch out for OTW in 2016 – just barely missing out on the top 15 – we predict a major jump next year!

Social Networking:

twitter: @thepxnkprxnt

Instagram: outta.thisworld

11205510_1444824442485243_30096556101340

11329895_1444329339201420_78518515065497

Omg I didn't knew about this at all  :lmaolol:  thanks y'all  ;)  :crying1:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NUMBER 5 – LADIES

MS. SPEARSON FLOEI

New Entry

Oops album loving Floei storms into the charts as a new entry at a whopping 5! When asked about her fave Britney video, it was love at 1st sight when she saw Sometimes, so that would have to be it. Fave single however is Born To Make You Happy, it brings back a memory of her aunt, who has sadly since then gone to heaven, catching her singing it, calling the moment embarrassing, so it holds a special place in her heart. Her fave B performance is Stronger at the 2001 AMA’s. Best part of the year? Well, regardless of her busy schedule, she is part of the work ‘FUN’ committee and she loves to see the joy her role brings to her work colleagues. When asked about her most outrageous moment, we got an ‘Uh,oh’, but reassures us that she is a good girl now.. but that does not mean that past pictures prove otherwise… we are intrigued… Floei just cannot live without her tweezers, calling it, ‘’#ladyboyproblems’, oh and also love.. well we assume that is what she meant when she sang the BTMYH lyrics, ‘’I don’t know how to live without your love..’’. Album 9 would have to include 5 singles with music videos and definitely a Blackout sound. Preach it sista! A Britney moment she really wants – is the release of the original Perfume video… We want to know what happened with that too. What would you like to tell the Barmy Floei? ‘Since I’m chosen as one of the hottest Britney Army, there’s nothing sexier than to have a generous heart. I’m very proud that I am part of a Britney fan club in the Philippines, Pinoys Heart Britney (inserts link : www.facebook.com/PinoysHeartBritney) for more than 5 years. We spearheaded an outreach program called PHB4u: Why Don’t You DO SOMETHIN’ for the victims of the super typhoon last 2013. We are planning to have it annually especially that this movement was well-supported by some international #BritneyArmy last year’. Aww that is just perfect! Floei only stans for Britney, but does call Tahlia her first love! As for dislikes… well all she has to say is no time for hate… We can see why Floei made your top 5!

Social Networking:

@xoxofloflo for both IG and Twitter

(Please also follow our Britney fan club, PHB)

IG : @pinoysheartbritney

TWITTER : www.twitter.com/PinoysHeartBrit

wqpw1c.jpg

34qai3o.jpg

34qai3o.jpg

oopsie sorry for the late reaction. thanks to those who voted for me ;)

wow! i need some air! what a bunch of hotties! 

@@Term of Endearment

- TOEney! what an effort in tabulating the scores and finalizing the "60" hottest britney fans! that's a lot! wow! no wonder you misspelled my name and my 3rd pic was not the one i sent hahahaa but it's alright ;) keep up the great work!

• Like 1

oopsie sorry for the late reaction. thanks to those who voted for me ;)

wow! i need some air! what a bunch of hotties! 

@@Term of Endearment

- TOEney! what an effort in tabulating the scores and finalizing the "60" hottest britney fans! that's a lot! wow! no wonder you misspelled my name and my 3rd pic was not the one i sent hahahaa but it's alright ;) keep up the great work!

Oh Wow haha Sorry - there was so much going on when I did that - sorry for any errors :hug: