Britney Spears Gets A New Haircut!

She used the camera from Instagram, i guess, which is like the worst camera ever :moorangu:

Right  :trollney: 

Her SMT, assistant or Charlie should teach her how to properly use her phone & take better pics edit them and all that things, tbh  :lips1: 

She's too beautiful to take selfies in bad quality. 

• Like 1

Her SMT, assistant or Charlie should teach her how to properly use her phone & take better pics edit them and all that things, tbh  :lips1: 

I would love if she is like these tumblr girls, something like Joanna Kuchta, but let's me realistic, she can't cause she's a cool mom now :moorangu:

Extactly what I was thinking! haha :) It's okay though - in this pic it shows she's just a regular woman just like any of us! She makes me feel great the way that I'm living my life.. if you know what I mean. Imperfections are everything. She knows what's the truth and what's fake, she's always been real and I respect her so much because of it!!!

I like her haircut very much tbh, it really suits her. I guess Charlie loves it, too! ;) I love her necklaces, she really does have a great taste in EVERYTHING guys!! OMG how I love this woman! <3 <3 <3

Btw I really love the little lights on her bed :) In Britney's words I find them "very cool". :lol3:

it really nice, i think her hair is nice with a bit of a wave in it she should get a body wave.also the colour nice when she has stripy dark blond low lights, the stripy makes the wave more noticeable.but hay that is only my two cents. when she wears white clothes the really white poker straight blonde looks very harsh like jenny McCarthy or posh spice when she had a blonde bob.