New Picture Of Britney Spears Looking Flawless!

um.... have you ever seen Brit's iconic abs before? that's literally the lower margin of the rectus abdominis :flop:

How+To+Get+Britney+Spears+Abs+7.jpg

britney-spears-millenium-dance-abs-02.jp

Britney-Spears-Abs-5.jpg

spears_tweet.jpg

Those pics u just showed me are abs minus the last pic , if u look at the pics u showed me she doesnt have that U shape compared to the instagram pic

When I say "U Shape" I mean this part

step0001.jpg?1434305534600

Those pics u just showed me are abs minus the last pic , if u look at the pics u showed me she doesnt have that U shape compared to the instagram pic

When I say "U Shape" I mean this part

step0001.jpg?1434305534600

So what?! If you were a REAL fan you wouldn't be so mean about everything related to Britney. I mean C'MON!!!!!!! :frenchy:

Because you're kind of making fun of Britney!! You're commenting stuff like: what's with her stomach, why is it shaped like the letter "U" ... idk about you, but I find these kind of comments mean. That's all.

I'm not making fun of her , it was just a question. Im just curious as to why its "U" shaped compared to her ab pics in other era's such as Ff, Circus , & BB thats all

I'm not making fun of her , it was just a question. Im just curious as to why its "U" shaped compared to her ab pics in other era's such as Ff, Circus , & BB thats all

Okay, I believe you if you say so. :) But I guess that's just how her stomach was at that moment haha it's nothing to worry about, she has abs for sure!! It's just photographed from weird angle or something like that idk....

Okay, I believe you if you say so. :) But I guess that's just how her stomach was at that moment haha it's nothing to worry about, she has abs for sure!! It's just photographed from weird angle or something like that idk....

No its not the angle because theres been candids before and its the same thing , even at the PG shoot

But its like whatevz anyways