I'm Buying Iphone Today.

Preferences... Preferences... If you feel like iPhone suits you better and is not that expensive for you then why not? We all can try everything once and see what works best for us. All I know is that I won't be coming back on Android, once I ditch it for good. :bomt:

• Like 1

it is awesome! :oya:

btw, I'm mari or holyspearit not "that girl"  :yaknow:

nice to meet you  :howiroll:

Oh I'm sorry, I was just too lazy to go back and look up your post with your name. I didnt mean any disrespect!

I think it's awesome that we can now download Google Play on an iphone, I have all my music on Google Play and I think it is better than iTunes in a way. Sometimes iTunes takes a while to make songs available on all my devices, Google is pretty instantaneous. And now they have all those awesome new playlists and stations!

Have you tried Apple Music? Im very confused by it...it's like a big mess!

• Like 1

Oh I'm sorry, I was just too lazy to go back and look up your post with your name. I didnt mean any disrespect!

I think it's awesome that we can now download Google Play on an iphone, I have all my music on Google Play and I think it is better than iTunes in a way. Sometimes iTunes takes a while to make songs available on all my devices, Google is pretty instantaneous. And now they have all those awesome new playlists and stations!

Have you tried Apple Music? Im very confused by it...it's like a big mess!

No streaming service will beat spotify anytime soon! Especially because its available on every device, don't see that for apple music or google play!