Would You Like To See Britney Extend Vegas For 2 More Years?

Would you like to see Britney extend Vegas for 2 more years?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Britney extend Vegas for 2 more years?

I'm torn I voted no because at the time I thought hmm...the contract holds her back etc but then it fits her life, she goes there a couple of days of the week, goes back home for family time. It's the best balanced life shes had since...forever and we don't want another breakdown.

true 

I haven't made it to Vegas yet so in some ways I wouldn't mind if it gets extended, although career-wise I think my dream would be for Britney to finish Vegas in 2015.  Her "Vegas Years" would be considered a successful chapter.  They can release a DVD of Piece of Me in time for Christmas along with a bonus disc with all of her videos from BOMT to PG, that way PG wouldn't be included in the new album.  Then she would perform at the Superbowl, announce her new album and perform a new song...the world tour would start in summer 2016.

My main concern is that she doesn't release anymore new music while in Vegas, I would rather wait years for a solid album than see her release singles during Piece of Me.

Yes because once Vegas is done we will lose Britney forever.

She will be making an album every 4-6 years, 1-2 appearances after that, promoting clothing lines and perfumes , introducing artists in award shows and that's it...

Britney chose Vegas to end her career gradually...

HELL NO! I mean she has to tour the world NOW because she probably won't do it anymore when she is like 40. I don't think Brit will be the next Madonna who is touring till she is dead. She can rest her ass again in Vegas when she is older. Now it just stops sales, the opportunity to perform elsewhere, the opportunity to promote anything properly and the chance for people to see her who won't spend 5000$ to see her in Vegas. 

#NoToVegas  :smokeney:

why not she gets more media coverage when she is there she could build a real good stage. Try out different things different songs maybe sing a song.add a story to her stage show have a question and answers maybe after the show or half time with people involved in the making of the show.or have a raffle with the seat numbers to give away stuff from sponsors. It kind of is lacking a buzz.

I'm actually torn between the two...

Yes - because she's happy with the way things are for her professionally and personally.

No - because I still have hopes that she would perform elsewhere and do something different in career.

But so long as she keeps making new music, that's all that matters to me lol

• 2 weeks later...

I would love it if she had a break from Vegas in 2016, release new music, release 4 singles and promote them , create a new show with a new stage different numbers better choreography, more expensive costumes and start it in December 2016. This way she will sell more tickets and we will have the POM dvd sooner

I don't think she will keep doing the show after the TCA interview. Maybe the offer AEG made her is better than the new Ceasars deal.And trust me, if she goes on tour, it will be much more successful than the FFT. The numbers will be a little lower than Circudif not the same cause the demand, especially worldwide will be huge( circus was her first tour in 5 years, and this one, if it happens, will be her first tour and public concert since 2011 ). So the tour will give more money to team Britney than a renewal of an already 2 years running recidency.

I have to say no. Even though it may be good for Britney personally. We have found out that professionally  it isn't working. Britney is an International Artist and to be confined to America was hurting her income not helping. Plus all the other confines they put on Britney it was just not working for her Professionally.