July 25 - Britney Grabbing Starbucks In Hawaii

It's really really cute how you can't admit that just maybe you jumped the gun with your assumptions. But please keep making excuses it's really cute

Now this is what u call reaching lmao .. *eats popcorn* this is good comedy .. The delusion is real and the fact that u are trying so hard is even better

Yet when I wouldn't jump to conclusions yesterday I was delusional and making excuses. Hypocrisy at it's best

Its actually not hypocritical when ur the one thats in delusion an we see things for what they are

Theres a timing difference sweetie .. She went out for some coffee in the am and went back to the hyatt and got ready to get her injection on

• Like 1

Its actually not hypocritical when ur the one thats in delusion an we see things for what they are

Theres a timing difference sweetie .. She went out for some coffee in the am and went back to the hyatt and got ready to get her injection on

Oh silly me I didn't know you were with her that day :orangu:

Sweetie.....do you wear glasses like this? Because if you do, I feel bad for ever arguing with you and that would explain everything!

Laet2094verythick2-vi.jpglaet2100thicker.jpg

Its probably her brain thats malfunctioning

hqdefault.jpg

Coming from the person that says "she just finished her drink thats why she looks like that" "its the lighting and the shadows"

:gloria:

hqdefault.jpg

Coming from the person that says "she just finished her drink thats why she looks like that" "its the lighting and the shadows"

Yes...because when everyone sips through a straw, their lips retain the shape for minutes afterwards :gloria:  sometimes hours!

hqdefault.jpg

Girl i wasn't serious with the drink thing :orangu: shadows and blurry pictures? Yes. That's real and undeniable

I really hope she does! With different colors too

Oh? I'm surprised you don't think she didn't dye it and just woke up with that hair color! It's Britney, she can will her hair any color she wants with just the power of her mind! I doubt she would color her hair in July when her kids are off from school. Who would do such a thing?

Oh? I'm surprised you don't think she didn't dye it and just woke up with that hair color! It's Britney, she can will her hair any color she wants with just the power of her mind! I doubt she would color her hair in July when her kids are off from school. Who would do such a thing?

:whoareya: You're really reaching and it's quite embarrassing

Or just maybe the lighting and the shadows dyed it for her , ya neva know cuz ur not with her ...

Lmao

• Like 1

Exactly but according to heather shes wearing the same outfit and the lighting/shadows is still the same

Heathe's favorite Britney song is Shadow TBH......"It's only the shadow, warping your lips. It's only the shadow thinning you nose...saving you from, aging too soon...ooh oooooooh"