The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Friday August 7Th 2015

This was my show and date.  It was awesome to see this live compared to Youtube vids.  Three friends bailed on me last minute (they wanted to go and drink and do other things in Vegas) but I stuck to it, and went to see Britney on my own!  Only for Brit Brit, but it did kinda put a bummer on my concert experience.  I did talk with this chick beside me though.

There were like 17 Britney's all seated together at my show, the crowd audience went from highly participatory to some just watching and taking it in.  I won't say that those who were quiet though, didn't enjoy themselves, rather its just not the venue IMO to do so.  Its more polite and proper, shouting and screaming constantly would draw alot of attention to themselves, rather than to Britney.  If this makes sense.  I would have felt foolish getting 'too into it".  But then again I got ditched last minute by three friends who didn't care about attending or not.  

Is this REAL LIFE?  mcry.gif Who is that person and what did she do to Britney?

That was officially the BEST POM show EVER. That ENERGY, her SMILE and that CONFIDENCE. It was all there. I don't know what to say....I still can't believe what I saw  kimkry.gif  werk.gif

Yes in fact this was one of the best shows for POM she has done.  I kept thinking as I watched this live, despite knowing the routines, and knowing the song set list, and changes to choreography - I felt like she looks like she belongs up there, she showcased confidence and sass and communicated she wanted to be up there.  Her dancing and her movements seemed all energetic, her body looked fit, and I really loved her hair like it it was, glad I got the long hair Brit Brit rainbow hair for my show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines