The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday August 12Th 2015

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant u use ur family's desktop computer I don't like lonely coverages :selenerz: but if u can't its fine :gloria:

Sure if i can find a different battery for it :orangu:, its been dead for years, the computer i have now is from 2011 :gloria: its getting old so thats why it probably has these problems, i was just going to post the 3 vid but i saw u posted already :selenerz:

Sure if i can find a different battery for it, its been dead for years, the computer i have now is from 2011 :gloria: its getting old so thats why it probably has these problems, i was just going to post the 3 vid but i saw u posted already :selenerz:

:selenerz: today is the slowest coverage day ever

and oh my its like a dinosaur :gloria: use ur phone thats all u have left unless u have a tablet :selenerz:

Omg the weird thing is the news said theres going to be a meteor shower tonight :selenerz: and ikr i had a very bad week, i literally have such a problem with the computer today its not even funny 

Ok then do u happen to have a basement where u will remain in until the show ends :selenerz:

Aww :( I feel really bad for u I started school this week and it was a hazard to my health :omg1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines