1, Where The Fuck Is Kesha? 2, Did Solo Timber Ever Leak?

I don't understand why she can't release new music... I mean, she could change the name and do it without having legal issues.

Wasn't she changing her stage name for Kesha Rose?

Not really. She's under Dr Luke label and he doesn't want to release her. After everything what happened, she's not gonna work with him anymore either. Kesha's trying to get out of the contract since last year, but unfortunately it's taking some time and we will find out if she wins or not most likely in 2016 when her case is finally over.

And no, she dropped dollar sign out of her name, her stage name is just Kesha. She changed her twitter name from 'keshasuxx' to 'Kesha Rose' after rehab, and that's probably why some people thought so lol :)

Not really. She's under Dr Luke label and he doesn't want to release her. After everything what happened, she's not gonna work with him anymore either. Kesha's trying to get out of the contract since last year, but unfortunately it's taking some time and we will find out if she wins or not most likely in 2016 when her case is finally over.

And no, she dropped dollar sign out of her name, her stage name is just Kesha. She changed her twitter name from 'keshasuxx' to 'Kesha Rose' after rehab, and that's probably why some people thought so lol :)

American justice fucking sucks.

I mean, that son of a bitch not only caused her various mental illness but sexual abused her and she's still kinda like a prisoner of him... :4music: 

American justice fucking sucks.

I mean, that son of a bitch not only caused her various mental illness but sexual abused her and she's still kinda like a prisoner of him... :4music:

It's disgusting, but he hates her for what she did and there's no way he will let her go. I'm not trying to say that what Kesha said is actually true even though I love her, but I can't believe it's taking so long and they don't do anything in meantime to help her. She had another case in 2011 which was about the same thing (no one knew about it until 2014, but if I remember correctly someone reported one of her old mails telling that story), however Kesha lied telling he hasn't raped her cuz she probably felt threatened and was afraid to tell the truth and I'm scared it's not helping her in the court either. Ugh, he has the money so he can win it anytime and it can be even worse. I really hope she still has an ace up her sleeve and can prove them he's the devil.