Taylor Just Now Followed Britney & Avril

Mte , shes the type that will be all nice and giggles to ya face and behind your back she'll trash you .. Fake asf

Fake and pathetic!

You know the thing that irritates me? Britney is probably the sweetest pop star there is that isn't fake, yet she gets all the hate, soon as she gets a lot of attention the GP say " She's put on some weight " like they always critisize her, they're more personal insults too than any other celebs get, maybe it's because most people grew up with her but still. Also Taylor taking all her music of spotify, like bitch you make country pop music? You aren't doing gods work..   :frenchy:

• Like 3

Did you all see that Calvin Harris once again jumped to Swifty's defense and then deleted his tweet? :gloria: he needs to wake up and realize she is fake af

Girl the way Taylor acts I think she already took over Calvins Twitter and Fb so she can shade others and defend herself in disguise  :4music: 

Thats how she rolls tbh  :displeased:

You know the thing that irritates me? Britney is probably the sweetest pop star there is that isn't fake, yet she gets all the hate, soon as she gets a lot of attention the GP say " She's put on some weight " like they always critisize her, they're more personal insults too than any other celebs get, maybe it's because most people grew up with her but still. Also Taylor taking all her music of spotify, like bitch you make country pop music? You aren't doing gods work.. :frenchy:

Exactly .. But lately the GP has been praising her Superbowl commercial/ BBMAs/ TCAs .. Its only up to Britney to break out of her shell and give the GP bops that they want and promote

I do get what you're saying tho

• Like 1

Did you all see that Calvin Harris once again jumped to Swifty's defense and then deleted his tweet? :gloria: he needs to wake up and realize she is fake af

I know right ?! Hes making himself look stupid .. Taylor is a grown person she can stick up for herself and the selfish disgusting choices she makes . Calvin makes me sick and is a sorry excise for a person
  • Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

this thread is just so hateful... it's disappointing